• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I don't know. I cant find a valid reason for there to be another Eveelution. For these 2 Mega Mewtwo it has to do with a Mewtwonite X and a Mewtwonite Y or so I think, I'm not really sure I will have to check. With Sylveon it was about the new Fairy type so what do you pair Sylveon with so that the other Eveelution doesn't get overshadowed by the Eveelution with the fresh new type? Thats basically my main concern with adding a new Eveelution, any type you choose wouldn't feel as relevant as Fairy Type.

You could argue that Espeon was paired up with a new type as well, but that generation revealed multiple new types and Umbreon didn't really represent Dark type, it represented along side with Espeon the new game mechanic of Day and Night so they where equal in that sense.

to be honest i think their will be another eeveeloution either dragon to be weak against fairy or metal to be strong against

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    But why are they weird? What's so weird about Grotle, or Croconaw? Actually what's weird about Chespin's evo? What's wrong with fat? It's cute.

A) I said I liked Chespin's evo. So, we're in agreement over that.

B) Yes. Croconaw and Grotle are weird. Croconaw looks like a weird mix between a dinosaur, crocodile, and a caveman. Grotle has that weird, gawky body and that clashing color scheme. Wartortle is basically a Squirtle with war paint and weird tufts of hair sticking out. However, like I said, even though they're gawky and weird in their middle stages, they evolve into awesome Pokémon.

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
    I just came back from college and then this happend. My first opinion is pretty positive.

Froakie's evolution looks kinda like i expected. I don't like the fact that fennekin's evolution stands on two feet, but that doesn't matter all that much because mega Charizard and mega Blaziken are in the game so nobody was gonna choose Fennekin anyways.
    As for chespin's evo, i love it, it looks really funny.

I like this new mega mewtwo better than the last one. so i'm happy that i pre-ordered X.

As for the new typechart, i like what they did with fairy, it looks like it's going to be a strong type.
    But what the hell did they do to steel? Gamefreak is dropping steel-type like skrillex drops the base.

Years
    I'll keep this as simple as I can

-WHY??!!!! is Mega Mewtwo X in version X? He looks so badass but I want the Y legendary route.
    -MegaGarchomp is actually good unlike everyone else but Blaziken, Mewtwo X, Mawile and Blastiose.
    -Still liking Froakie's design and evolution chain.
    -Yes a Fire/Psychic starter possibility about time I've been waiting since Hoenn for one.
    -Chespin got better but is still a joke.
    -Still mad about what they did to Charizard, Venasuar, and the othe Megas. They're all unnessary except for those mentioned above.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm hoping the rest of the starters from previous generations get mega-evolutions. It would seem rather odd for only Blaziken and the first generation starters to get them.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Just out of curiousity, did anyone pay attention to those Flabébé pictures in this CoroCoro issue?

If you look carefully at the page where's that T-Rex and long necked dinosaurus, you can see a picture of Flabébé in the right lower corner.

According to this image there should be atleast three (or four, hard to say is the first flower red or pink) different coloured flowers to ride with. :P As it seems they are pink (and possibly also red), blue and yellow.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Supposedly there is supposed to be a Z in Froakie's evo, but I don't see it.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
    As long as it isn't another Fire/Fighting Type,I'm ok with Fennekin. the evo is looking good to me,but i'm waiting on dat final evo! :3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Supposedly there is supposed to be a Z in Froakie's evo, but I don't see it.
    I was going to point this out but the site crashed...and I forgot to do so afterwards ;-;
    But yeah they look like the letters Y and X. The Z is formed by it's head and right hand of Froakie I think.
    Edit: ! If Froakie were facing to the right it's snout and eyelids will form a Z.

tnfsf11

The starter evos look more like second stages & not final stages imo...

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    What...
    What did they do to Chespin? WHY?
    Oh well, as long as it changes the shape on its final evo, I'm...ok...with it.
    Fennekin's evo doesn't look so bad...But I feel that it would be better if it could have stayed on all fours. Froakie's looks great, really cool.

Eh, that fluffy thing didn't look much like a dog to me, but I like it. It's nice to see they're letting us customize in this game a lot. I really like the fossil Pokemon...I like the T-rex, and the ice dinosaur. Dang it, I want both. :I
    I love Espurr's(?) concept. I'll probably catch Male and Female and have them together.

Mega Garchomp looks too...strange. They could have changed it more aside having more spikes and the awkard chin. I really like Mega Mewtwo X. In my opinion, it looks way better than the version we saw before. (But those feet...)

Ahhh, so much to draw...But they're probably going to reveal them properly in 2 days...
    Hehe, we got some great news before we get the games. Really looking forward to it!

Last edited:
    Back