• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I tend to agree with Spinosaurus. I found it very annoying how long it took Volcarona and Hydreigon to evolve. Especially the first time. I dunno, I know that in theory a higher level evolution might sound interesting but holy crap would it be annoying in practice. Its bad enough grinding for the E4 in game usually, lol.
    Yeah...it was tiresome to evolve Volcarona and Hydreigon...in the end I ended up using all the rare candies I had save throughout the journey to evolve my Hydreigon...too much grinding...

blue

gucci
    Years
    I have a bad feeling that they're going to continue the trend of high leveled evolutions, if they increased the cap from 55 to 64 in Generation V then they can easily do the same again and increase it to something like 70..

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I actually liked the higher levels. It really wasn't that bad in Black and White, all my pokemon were easily Level 55's before the last battle against Ghestis. Not to mention you could easily level them with the daily rematches in the Sports Stadiums and that + Lucky egg= massive xp.

Years
    I have a bad feeling that they're going to continue the trend of high leveled evolutions, if they increased the cap from 55 to 64 in Generation V then they can easily do the same again and increase it to something like 70..
    Please don't Gf...not a Level 70 evolution...I'll rather more stone evolutions than having to grind for an evolution...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

that would be a COMPLETE night mare. lol. and yes. the gen 5 evos levels were ridicoulous. lol(*cough hydreigon *cough)
    I liked gen 1-4 though so I hope x and y does soemthings like that.

Years
    Speaking of stones. I do think more stone evolutions will be nice (as long as they sell them of course like in Gen I and III Kanto, or obtained by points like in HgSs) as some stones seem very underused...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I kind of like the high level evolutions. Maybe not on ALL new Pokemon, but on certain ones, maybe the rarer and more 'powerful' ones, I like it. Makes them feel that much more special in my eyes *coughVolcaronacough*

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So let me understand something. The new starters have no secondary types in their initial evolutions?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years

This will only happen if the Pokemon's basic form is available very late-game (like near the Pokemon League), which is why Rufflet, Vullaby, Larvesta, and Deino have such a high level up to evolve. It's also why Deino fully evolves at lvl 64 rather than the usual lvl 55 with other pseudos, and this issue would've been solved if Deino was available much earlier in BW rather than being limited to Victory Road.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Based on Psycho Cut being learned, Fennekin is still a safe guess for future Psychic. I mean, the evolution has a TWIG in its Tail and it still has that playful personality from it (to me). Chespin learning Mud Shot suggests Ground is the way it's going, but Bounce for Froakie just doesn't make sense (I can't see it flying).

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I've been saying that we needed a Megalodon Pokemon for a while. It's such a fascinating creature.

But not before a Beelzebub legendary.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
    Yeah, lots of pokemon can learn aerial ace and they're not flying, same with the simi- trio, they can learn acrobatics. Oh my god the Beelzebub looks badass, I want a pure evil legendary and not misunderstood, but maybe Yveltal will be the pure evil one?

Years
    I've been saying that we needed a Megalodon Pokemon for a while. It's such a fascinating creature.

But not before a Beelzebub legendary.
    Yes. It'll be cool to see if Sharperdo would evolve or Mega Evolve into one...

I doubt we'll get any legendaries based of the other seven princes of hell beyond Kyogre (Leviathan)...but it'll be interesting to see. I can be our First Bug/Dark Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    We need a standalone fossil like gen 1 too, Megalodon could be great but you could have a Spinosaurus because we got enough Water/Rock fossils for now another one we could see is one of the first Mammals to have been on earth, for now we mostly got plant, dinosaurs, crustaceas(ancestors of bugs), birds,amphibians and mollusks. Mammals and fishes are not here yet, Relicanth count mostly as pseudo fossil since it's an alive fossil same could be said about Mammoswine, also Anorith line don't really count as a real bug since it looks more like a crustacea. Also I could see some centipede, land arthropod and sandworms.

Back