• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No, but I remember on Thursdays certain people were allowed to color with sparkly crayons and they never let me...

Lucid

I lyk 2 colr wif cryn!112 ^o^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;I remember coloring pictures of monsteres, and they all had names that had to do with colors, and they had bargen basment rhymes at the bottom of the pictures... That's all I remember about coloring.

Oh! I got time out once when I didn't sing the whale song with everyone!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    All I remember from kindy ish throwing up while eating carrots. That was teh highlight for me XD

Lucid

I'm sorry, but your K year sucked then if throwing up was your highlight.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah..well at least it was something I accomplished there, though it's teh thing that comes first to my mind..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Let's see, I used to spend my whole kindergarden day sleeping and I rarely woke up just to go eat some rice pudding the teachers served. Then they used to put one of my favorite movies back then "Alice in Wonderland" in which putted me to sleep once again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If mah class had naptime..Well I just wouldnt want to be in teh same naptime room as them..they just are..too playful and evil.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I never slept during naptime...I usually just pretended to or I would get in trouble. I always had so much energy when I was in kindergarden...although, I remember never wanting to eat my disgusting jam sandwiches during lunch time. D;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Kindergarten?
    I can't remember that far back!
    See kids, don't ever try drugs, or you'll end up with no braincells like me XD

Aww, poor Brittany. XD I've lost braincells without taking any drugs...so I must just be special? :>

I can remember kindergarten...only because it was both the best and worst time of my life. XD

~Kelsey

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Aww, poor Brittany. XD I've lost braincells without taking any drugs...so I must just be special? :>

I can remember kindergarten...only because it was both the best and worst time of my life. XD

~Kelsey

Well if you've lost braincells too and you can remember... I'll try to remember something... :P

I remember my teacher throwing away one of my pictures!! I can't remember why though...
    Grrrrr now I wanna visit her and teach her a lesson or two XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Everyone here seems so much older than me T__T Nyo~ Being an adult seems alittle far off. Not like I'm in a rush or anything.

I barely remember kindergarden..o.o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well if you've lost braincells too and you can remember... I'll try to remember something... :P

I remember my teacher throwing away one of my pictures!! I can't remember why though...
    Grrrrr now I wanna visit her and teach her a lesson or two XD

My teacher was mean too. She always put me down and would, for whatever reason, give me way more homework than what my class actually did when I came back from a family vacation or something. o-o Sure, all we did in kindergarten was learn the ABC's and color, but still...XD

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Meh, I never really had a kindergarten at all aside from the offshore programme. For two years I was just in an independent special service group for students who didn't quite fit into the schematic curriculum. I was in there for hyperlexia, and then in second grade I was basically 'appended' to the class as a special needs student — in other words, I was being hosted by this group while my name would appear on the roster of a normal class. This continued until fifth grade, when I was finally put into the schematic curriculum. In seventh grade I was discharged from the services and the following year I stopped seeing a school counselor.

Whoo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back