• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, aside from Andy, MegaFuz, and me. But I think even with that and Alex in the count still leaves the oestrogen on the low side of the bascule.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    *sigh* Let me explain.

A bascule is something that can teeter depending on the weight placed on it; hence, it's an example of torque. You put something heavy on one end, that end of the bascule sinks. So by saying that the oestrogen is on the low side of the bascule I'm saying that there's so much oestrogen that even testosterone from Andy, Alex, and Paul can't balance it out.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I understood all of it? Go me.

EDIT: I was posting this before CW explained; my Internets hate me. D: So there. *is downloading a ton of mp3s of no legal integrity whatsover and hence is lagging severely*

Lucid

A bascule is something that can teeter depending on the weight placed on it; hence, it's an example of torque. You put something heavy on one end, that end of the bascule sinks. So by saying that the oestrogen is on the low side of the bascule I'm saying that there's so much oestrogen that even testosterone from Andy, Alex, and Paul can't balance it out.

Somewhere, Wikipedia is gagging.

Kylie-chan

Years
    You sound like my math teacher..fused with my science teacher..horrible combination. D;

Though, I understood that..I guess.

Kylie, you're also one of the few people who are most intellegent, me being a n00b, otherwise. :( *rarely uses complex vocabulary unless needed*

Paige: Yes, You have followers. Good for you. D; *shot*

I'm one of the few people that are truly idiots in this world. :] Most idiots are just people with melted brain cells; I never had any to begin with.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    *weeps silently in the corner*

At least Kylie doesn't, she's in the same boat as I am when it comes to lexicon and standard mentality....

Lucid

I called him as smart as Wiki, and no one got it. ;_________________________________________________________________________________; </3<3/3333333333333 ;o; desu~;;

Kylie-chan

Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back