• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    What's with the pink? XD

I'm not being modest, I'm not a big deal.

Good for the media. I hope they make lots of money so they can send me some. XD

I'll send you some for coming back XD Oh and Alex, THAT worked ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ;_; That's sooo sad!!

._. I feel like cosplaying him now~ Too bad I'm not a guy~ ;o; All the characters that I end up cosplaying are all guys. Puu..
    Why do the girl-characters always have to be so crappy?! ;_;~
    I can be Faust, and you can be Eliza...as here ghost-alive form. It'd be so cute <3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I haven't tried any of the games myself.

My friend was playing a mario game for gba and it looks pretty interesting...I cant remember what it was called I think it was Super Mario saga or something?

Anyway...I'm only on for a few minutes. Today is a halfday and I'm waiting for the bus to come get me from evit. We cant go outside because we hafta wait in the library until the 7th bell rings. It's nice and cool in here though. <3

Years
    That's why college pwns so much. You get a half day like every day. XD

But isn't it harder? o.o; I know my AP classes are harder than usual classes... XD;;

If it's harder work and more homework, it's not worth it, I don't think. XD

...I have to go to college next school year. T_T

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I think high school was harder. At least, that's what I've found thus far. O_o I barely get any homework either. And since I don't have that many classes each day, I have a lot of time to do the homework I do have, unlike in high school where I'd have six or eight classes a day and have a couple hours to do all the homework.

College is nice~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have to go to college...well, I'm still not sure when, but eventually.

But from what I remember about when my brother went, his school days were only like 5-6 hours at the most. He never really had any homework either, so that's a plus.

Years
    I think high school was harder. At least, that's what I've found thus far. O_o I barely get any homework either. And since I don't have that many classes each day, I have a lot of time to do the homework I do have, unlike in high school where I'd have six or eight classes a day and have a couple hours to do all the homework.

College is nice~

Then why does AP give us all of this homework to do? T_T Unfair I say!

That does sound easy. o_O;; I don't have as many homework issues either; I go on a block schedule, so it's not due the next day.

I hope college will be nice to me too. ;o;

I have to go to college...well, I'm still not sure when, but eventually.

But from what I remember about when my brother went, his school days were only like 5-6 hours at the most. He never really had any homework either, so that's a plus.

I always heard you'd be studying a lot and you'd have homework and crap like that D:

...or maybe I'm just spacing right now.

I want to play with my DS~ but I think I'd get a larger headace than I already have. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I never took an AP course, so I don't know why those are loaded with homework. But none of the classes I'm taking right now give me much homework at all, so that's nice~

I only have two classes a day, and on Fridays I only have one. So that's three hours of classes a day at the most for me. Which is must nicer than having to go to school for eight hours~~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I only have two classes a day, and on Fridays I only have one. So that's three hours of classes a day at the most for me. Which is must nicer than having to go to school for eight hours~~
    That would make me look forward to school if not for the fact that I'll be starting in the middel of the year and most likely have to catch up on all the work from the first part. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, many of us are in the year before that, most unfortunately?

Aren't you in college yourself? I know you're with Claire, but....

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    But isn't it harder? o.o; I know my AP classes are harder than usual classes... XD;;

If it's harder work and more homework, it's not worth it, I don't think. XD

...I have to go to college next school year. T_T

Monday is my worst day of classes. I go from 10:30am - 3:15pm. Tuesday and thursday I have two classes which I'm done with at 10:45am, and then have the rest of the day to do homework, go to the gym, or whatever I feel like. Wednesday and Friday I have 3 classes. My first one is at 10:30am, so I get to sleep in. I have a nice hour and a half break in there for lunch and then I'm done at 3:15pm again. Thus far, I don't think the workload is bad at all. I'm sure it'll get worse the next few years, but right now I'm lovin college. XD

Lucid

All days of school is bad for me, and having big tests (last Monday) makes it all so much better. XD

Well I'm not happy right now, I couldn't get to EBGames in time to pre-order a Wii. <_<;;

That's because it's Friday the 13th, yo.
    ~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back