• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I thought you were the one that rode that mare though? I was only watching. But, seriously, I <3<3 you. XD

You wouldn't do that to me... I know you too well. You softy. XD
    *cuts off Oxygen allowance*

Now don't make me take away your water rights.

Sooooo Jorge and Matt are both bi?
    Oh, dear God, no. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome back~

Unless Dingo's a guy, in which case... Hmm, interesting question, but how often to other animals practice beastiality?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    But the fact that it is a dingo means that it doesn't matter whether or not it is male. I think practicing beastiality is sufficient insult.

Paul said:
    Unless Dingo's a guy, in which case... Hmm, interesting question, but how often to other animals practice beastiality?
    And Paul ... what the hell kind of question is that? XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Also, did you make a mistake when typing it up.

It seems like you meant to say "do" instead of "to", but then that makes even less sense.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The question wasn't supposed to make sense in the first place.

Is it just me, or is MCR's "Welcome to the Black Pararde" absolutely awesome? I'm falling back into emo music.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The question wasn't supposed to make sense in the first place.

Is it just me, or is MCR's "Welcome to the Black Pararde" absolutely awesome? I'm falling back into emo music.

I missed the video of it on TRL. =/

It seems too shifty to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back