• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never seen one or two..Im more into movies featuring Hilary Duff..not scary-ish ones.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I've never seen one or two as well. I'm not really a fan of scary movies (or movies with scary bits)... My friend, on the other hand... Well, she loves scary movies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I havn't seen Grudge either
    Actually, i don't watch movies that often, not much of a movie fan i guess XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I haven't watched a movie, or even television, in ages, mainly due to the fact that anime and manga have taken over my life.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • lol, i still watch television, mainly family guy and simpsons. I saw robot chciken, weird show o.O
    anyways, the last movie i saw was on a history field trip and it was Flyboys. AT least it was war-related..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have been watching more TV lately..Maybe it's because most of my favourite shows are 9:00-9:30 PM.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I haven't watched a movie, or even television, in ages, mainly due to the fact that anime and manga have taken over my life.
    I bet that's true for a great many.

Well, for me I've got enough homework, training as it is to watch.

Which is why I'm going to sit in front of the TV for the next 30 minutes. ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I bet that's true for a great many.

Well, for me I've got enough homework, training as it is to watch.

Which is why I'm going to sit in front of the TV for the next 30 minutes. ^^

Yep, that would be me, Bleach is dominating my life XD
    But then again, I watch TV in between, Korean and sports shows and the occasional FoodTV XDDDD

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yep, that would be me, Bleach is dominating my life XD
    But then again, I watch TV in between, Korean and sports shows and the occasional FoodTV XDDDD
    I'd say FoodTV's becoming more and more filled with non-food related stuff lately... ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I would go sit in front of the TV, but it's Satuday, so there is nothing worth watching.

Moreover, my family is indirectly controlled by the remote. If I turn the volume up over their voices, they innately get louder as well, eventually resorting to me telling them to be quiet.

And besides, I find TV boring now a days anyway.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I would go sit in front of the TV, but it's Satuday, so there is nothing worth watching.

Moreover, my family is indirectly controlled by the remote. If I turn the volume up over their voices, they innately get louder as well, eventually resorting to me telling them to be quiet.

And besides, I find TV boring now a days anyway.

Ray, watch FoodTV XD
    Daegon, yeah, I saw that as well, but most of the programs still have lots of brandy-fire nonsense, which is always good fun XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    What the hey is FoodTV? We don't get it here in Aussieland.

On Sky, FoodTV is a channel that is dedicated to cooking shows, with various sorts of shows, from competitions to lessons, etc. XD Pretty lifeless-sounding, but meh. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I used to watch the American version, a lot. Then it...became a lot of reality crap. Now all I watch is Iron Chef and Good Eats reruns.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hah, Jorge, me too. I actually watch "Ready steady Cook UK" To get ideas for cooking (yes, I cook) and those two, but Good Eats is like.... 99% re-runs XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    We don't have "Read Steady Cook" here. I cook too, quite a lot actually, so I used to watch that channel all the time.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The only shows I'm catching lately are either to do with Chinese food or cakes;;

Anyway, I cook from time to time, but I'd say baking's the most addictive. xD

BTW, has anyone else seen "The Best."?

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    We don't have "Read Steady Cook" here. I cook too, quite a lot actually, so I used to watch that channel all the time.

For what reasons? I did most of it for entertainment :P I'm sure you would have had mature-er reasons, Jorge, what did you cook?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I watch the One with Ainsley Harriet. He's kind of Annoying. Jokes can be hot or cold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back