• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October Member of the Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I guess I could just play Pok?mon Sapphire. :P Tonight I'll have to check back and see if the results are posted or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I dunno. I'm pretty sure that 22sa said he'd post them tonight when he gets home. Hopefully. -_-; I'm getting too anxious! *fidgets nervously*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, Kayleigh... ^_^

I'm sure as soon as he can get on the computer he will put them up. He's formatting them to make them like neat and organized for one thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't blame him for that, then... I guess it'll be worth the wait as long as it's organized nicely. But then again, it's too evident that you're going to win, Kairi, lol. ^_^ Still we've got to find out second and third place!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Maybe so, but I don't think for too long. You're a lot sweeter and more deserving in my opinion. 'sides, I will not win best male member eh? ;p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Maybe so, but I don't think for too long. You're a lot sweeter and more deserving in my opinion. 'sides, I will not win best male member eh? ;p
    Ahh, thanks, but you're much nicer, I think! ^_^; I wonder who will win best male member... I voted for too many so poor 22sa will have a hard time deciding, lol. ._."

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Even Though I was voted for, I dont think i'd win any categories. It doesnt really bother me if i win or lose though. But i never once counted up all my votes but who cares i probably got like three votes. ^_^ , i know who will win this one , 22sa,kairi,Frostweaver,Haruka,Dakota,Kaleigh Arcanine and Carol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    Even Though I was voted for, I dont think i'd win any categories. It doesnt really bother me if i win or lose though. But i never once counted up all my votes but who cares i probably got like three votes. ^_^ , i know who will win this one , 22sa,kairi,Frostweaver,Haruka,Dakota,Kaleigh Arcanine and Carol.
    Ooh, me? Are you just guessing or do you know for a fact?
    And I do like your signature Haruka... It's colorful and pretty, so I voted for it. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, I see... This is off topic, but I've just been wondering; What does the 'Monarch Dizzy' part on your signature mean?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Monarch - Ancient Roman Term For Ruler LOL!

Monarch is a type of butterflies and i give my self this name because the lacrosse team is called the White Monarchs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, okay thanks. :P I've been wondering that for days. Okay, back on topic...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, I dunno. I'm pretty sure that 22sa said he'd post them tonight when he gets home. Hopefully. -_-; I'm getting too anxious! *fidgets nervously*
    I just finished it and wow there's sure a lot members online right now, what could they be doing! Lol!

Meh, I get too little free time with my grade 11 schedule. x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back