• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Happy Birthday Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm, I didn't knew Latiosspud was a Pisces. o.o I could have sworn I thought he was a Scorpio, since he's so smart. Anyways, I know its weird coming from me, but have a happy birthday =3

*Explodes*

Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Hmm, I didn't knew Latiosspud was a Pisces. o.o I could have sworn I thought he was a Scorpio, since he's so smart. Anyways, I know its weird coming from me, but have a happy birthday =3

*Explodes*
    Thanks although it makes me feel guilty since I didn't say happy birthday to you on February 10th. I also forgot to say happy birthday to Dakota although that was when I was in Hawaii. What makes me feel even more guilty was that I'm pretty sure I was online on Feb. 10th. Have a happy really late birthday? :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *pops in* Ooo...happy birthday! ...now you can't forget to be on for mine, June 12th. ;p Kidding, kidding...^_^;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    latiosspud said:
    Thanks although it makes me feel guilty since I didn't say happy birthday to you on February 10th. I also forgot to say happy birthday to Dakota although that was when I was in Hawaii. What makes me feel even more guilty was that I'm pretty sure I was online on Feb. 10th. Have a happy really late birthday? :P

Its alright, I didn't deserve to have it since I always try to debate with you ^_^ I guess you're really smart, I can never have that much intelligence. I envy you :P Again, happy b-day ^__^

*explodes*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy Birthday everyone! n_n; *throws confetti*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, is it your birthday yet? =P Well, to everyone whom I've haven't said happy birthday. =P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The topic title needs to be updated, his birthday was a few days ago. ^_^; *fixes*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    It needs to again....

Happy Birthday Snowangel!
    *throws balloons and party decorations everywhere*
    You're the sweet sixteen now! That's cool! Hehe...
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday this year!
    Hey, thanks everyone. Yeah, it does need to be changed but, oh well. Hopefully I can get my permit this weekend or something...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *edits and gives cake* Wee~~~ Happy birthday. ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Hey, thanks everyone. Yeah, it does need to be changed but, oh well. Hopefully I can get my permit this weekend or something...

Yeah me too. Hope you have a good one.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Well, thanks again everyone! Anyways... yeah. I hope I can get it. Just to have it. But even if I do get it I won't have a car to drive...
    My sister is about half way to her 17th birthday, and she has yet to get her driver's license. At this rate, I might just get it before her! Hehe...
    Well, I hope you do well! Did you get the computer you wanted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back