• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Happy Birthday Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    My sister is about half way to her 17th birthday, and she has yet to get her driver's license. At this rate, I might just get it before her! Hehe...
    Well, I hope you do well! Did you get the computer you wanted?
    The computer you say? Well, you see, the deal was that my room had to stay clean for a month and umm... yeah. It hasn't stayed clean. But I haven't even mentioned it yet. I'll clean up tonight and maybe ask for it later. Right now my dad will probably say no. But he was saying somethign before about hooking up the something to make internet access possible in my room. So I really don't know.

And about driving... I haven't actually asked to get my permit yet. I will though and hopefully I will get it so I can start classes at school next month...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SIXTEEN, SNOWANGEL! (Tra la la la la...happy birthday sweet sixteeeeeen...sorry they played that at my Sweet Sixteen party, lol...O_o) Woo! *blows a party horn* When are you going for your permit?! ^_^
    Thanks Sayuri... My permit? Like I said before, hopefully this weekend... but I don't know for sure. I know that I am taking driving classes at the school starying in April. So I'll definantly have my permit before then...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    The computer you say? Well, you see, the deal was that my room had to stay clean for a month and umm... yeah. It hasn't stayed clean. But I haven't even mentioned it yet. I'll clean up tonight and maybe ask for it later. Right now my dad will probably say no. But he was saying somethign before about hooking up the something to make internet access possible in my room. So I really don't know.

And about driving... I haven't actually asked to get my permit yet. I will though and hopefully I will get it so I can start classes at school next month...
    Oh, ok.
    Hmm, what your dad said was rather suspicious hehe...
    Perhaps you''ll get it after all!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm, oh yeah. I think I remember you said that during your birthday, you'll be able to get your computer in your room. Did it happen yet?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm, oh yeah. I think I remember you said that during your birthday, you'll be able to get your computer in your room. Did it happen yet?
    No, not yet... but like Jordan said... my dad DID sound suspicious. Hmm... maybe he'll do it without me knowing. But either way I'll be sure to clean up tonight. Maybe doing chores on my birthday will show some sort of responsibility and show that I deserve the computer...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    No, not yet... but like Jordan said... my dad DID sound suspicious. Hmm... maybe he'll do it without me knowing. But either way I'll be sure to clean up tonight. Maybe doing chores on my birthday will show some sort of responsibility and show that I deserve the computer...

Suspicious of what?
    Anyways, enjoy the rest of your birthday. :)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Suspicious of what?
    Anyways, enjoy the rest of your birthday. :)
    My dad said something about hooking up something to make the internet wirk upstairs in my room. So maybe I will get it after all...

I'll be sure to enjoy the what? 3 hours left of my birthday! Oh well... today went by fast...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I'll be sure to enjoy the what? 3 hours left of my birthday! Oh well... today went by fast...

Then treasure these last 3 hours. You won't get another one until next year.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Happy Birthday Carol! *glomps* Whatcha mean, Nicki-boi? Do you mean she left? ;-;

Anyways, say good-bye to Pisces days.. Now come Aries Days!! =D Yay! Then Lightning's birthday is near.. I should draw something for her =3

*dies*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hey its really Rifted B-day? Happy birthday!
    Have fun and enjoy your presents.

and to everyone else, happy birthday!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Happy Birthday Rifted! ^_^ Wait...I should use X]
    ...I did do that right...didn't I? o.o;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ooh, ooh! *waves a flag* Hippy bothday - I mean heppy bathday - I mean happy birthday, Rifted and Carol! Yay! *dances happily and plays air guitar* Wait, I stuffed my right arm doing that yesterday o_O. Anyway, happy birthday to both of you! Carol, I hope you see this message! You're the big one-one, and that's really important!

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Whee! Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, now I am back from my unannounced hiatus. :]

Oh and Kairi, it's done like this: x]

Lol, everyone, and thanks again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back