• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    What's wrong with going off-topic? j/k!! I don't think there's any new people yet.
    Nope, heard that Metoer Garden was horrible. x_x; F4 are all okay-looking anyways, and they're dead in the show biz anyways... >_>;
    *hangs up Sturm's autograph*

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Nope, heard that Metoer Garden was horrible. x_x; F4 are all okay-looking anyways, and they're dead in the show biz anyways... >_>;
    Waaaaait!!!!!that was wrong...here is my autograph...
    Wait...that was someone...the one who dodge bullet is me->

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Most people in my community who know Meteor Garden is obssessed with it, their interest in Taiwan was boosted as soon as they heard it's made there......... F4 had gone out of show biz? lol that was sure suprising ! @_@;;

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Then I'll pair with you, PM3K...
    lol lol lol lol lol
    Just a kidnapping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back