• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No wars, no competition between either threads. Just stay out of the one you don't like, if you get paired up in it without your consent, you'll never know because you aren't checking it.

If anyone starts a war or anything remotely close to flaming one another's topic, I'll close them both for at least a week.

I think that's pretty clear.

Now, let's stick to pairing, please and have some fun. It's not life or death, it's just a fun game.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Debating Rule about the other pairup topic is now added.

Any debating or talking about the both pairup topics are now prohibited intil furter notice.

Rules:
    1. No Same Gender Pairups or Yourself and yourself pairups
    2. Have fun n_n
    3. No Pairup Act Rules:
    • No Adding yourself to the list without permission from Alyssa Whitney
    • People on Rule #7 cannot be paired up at all.
    4. No Debating or Flaming Between the two topics.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Doctor Itsy said:
    I don't care you know...anyway it's too late, i'm so sorry.
    I realized that more than two month ago, why? Because I once thought like that too. No problem at all btw...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    Well. Its a given. And I dont think she'll mind. Me an Kagome. So dont touch her or I'll cut you into ribbons! Sankon Tetsusou. Remember that. An if you see Koga... tell him I got a bone to pick outta him... along with those two jewel shards. >X[ <- evil grin. see the fangs? yeah. XD

DON'T HURT KOGA!!! HE MAY BE DUMB AND CLUELESS BUT HE'S MY WIMPY WOLF!!! Lol, seriously -not talking about any member named Koga if there is one- Koga is mine. ^^;;; Thankies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, ever since the other thread came, no one wants to visit this one anymore.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah forget it, I am not going to fight it anymore.If you guys want two of the same thread, so be it.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok I don't understand the last part, but we should stp voicing our opinions before people get angrier at us.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, let's keep our thoughts to ourselves.I don't think anyone wants to pair here anymore, their having fun in the other thread.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Yeah, let's keep our thoughts to ourselves.I don't think anyone wants to pair here anymore, their having fun in the other thread.
    Okay, I don't mind people expressing their opinions but I do mind people repeating the same thing for like, 10-30 posts!? That turns the "my opinion" posts into SPAM. -.-;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Funny...I could have sworn I posted not to talk about the other thread in here. Oh, I did. I mean it, this is becoming pointless. Let's resume pairing if any, but no more talk of the other thread. No more posts about it. Not even an "I'm sorry". the next post should be on the topic of pairing.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • okay.
    since ppl won't come here by themselves...we'll bribe them, the next couple to pair up will get a special <shiny> gift from me (yeah, by now you know it's a shiny pkmn sprite)
    your choice...better hurry though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back