• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Everyone should take advantage of free firewalls, all you have to do is download one, and your all set. insted of "living on the edge", and browsing freely.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    Everyone should take advantage of free firewalls, all you have to do is download one, and your all set.
    It takes really long to scan the computer and my computer has too little memory, lol. So it greatly slows everything down. :P

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I use Mcafee Virus Scan 6.0 and Mcafee Personal Firewall Express. :D

I don't use Zonealarm.. it takes too much memory.

and it scans fast... 15 min per scan.. for how much files on my harddrive.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    22sa said:
    It takes really long to scan the computer and my computer has too little memory, lol. So it greatly slows everything down. :P

If you think you have too little memory, you should see my old computer, its like a old Apple. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's not a problem for me though, although their firewall is good too.

How is this romance chit-chat? o_o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    If you think you have too little memory, you should see my old computer, its like a old Apple. XD
    Hahahaha............... good, I feel better now. :)

kk

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Inuyasha.... *gives him some ramen to make him listen* Okay, you say you're a pair. But really you aint. You guys aint an official pair. Thats the reason why I want you to bring Kagome here. We'll pair you up and give you wedding gifts with lots and lots of ramen. Okay? Untill that, you're not officially paired-up.

Keh... LOL. Heh, think all you want. I dun need to get my girlfriend in this thread just to say i'm paired up with her... thanks for the ramen though. ^.^ but, i want more ramen... so... fine... (trust me, she's scarier than i am when she's mad!) i'll get her in here and that should calm your anal retentive personality. ja ne

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Okay guys... sorry for bringing up the virus topic. Lets get back to officially pairing Kagome and Inuyasha up. *gives more ramen to Inu. to get Kagome to this thread faster*

Originally posted by Sturm-
    Okay calm down...what is your site URL...??? I'll visit...
    Muhahahaha!!!
    Reckon it's time to take you down.
    If you mean my site then this is the URL. www.pokemon-fire-red-leaf-green-info.cjb.net

You could have just clicked the link on my sig...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lol, Anyway...anyone else wanna be paired up? o.o;

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    *SLURP, gobble, munch, smack... sluurppp...*
    Ramen.... -sigh- *sluurrpp* Yeah, kagome isnt always allowed on the pc, so it takes a while for her to reply.
    -looks in empty bowl- Ah crud! Now how am I gunna fight? ...i'm still hungry... KAGOME!!! -licks bowl frantically-

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    Inuyasha said:
    *SLURP, gobble, munch, smack... sluurppp...*
    Ramen.... -sigh- *sluurrpp* Yeah, kagome isnt always allowed on the pc, so it takes a while for her to reply.
    -looks in empty bowl- Ah crud! Now how am I gunna fight? ...i'm still hungry... KAGOME!!! -licks bowl frantically-
    .....in just a serious time you still have time to eat ramen...
    *pick up a frozen pizza*
    *heat it up*
    *eat it*
    *eat plate*
    *eat microwave*
    slllluuuurrrrpppp.....*vomited*

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Okay... I am checking some activity, but this topic was quite offtopic a bit.

Please stay on topic and don't go off topic. please post in daily chit chat instead of the pairup topic if you want to go offtopic

Thank you...

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Okay, Shelz4u dude, I know ur the blue house leader so can u pls write my name right? Its PokeMaster3000, not Pokemaster3000.

We have Sturm ready for pairing. One gal is all we need now.
    Inuyasha, get Kagome to this thread NOW or I'll not give you anymore free online ramen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back