• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    Miyu-chan's blog... its just like my cousin sister's diary!!! It has every li'l secret and stuff....
    It does? n_n;;;;; Ahahaha... XD; Since those kind of blogs are the most fun to read... >_> I'll go update it soon! @_@ *evil laugh*

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    Yeah... its like my cousin sister's diary. Now don't tell her. Whoever does, I'm gonna pair him up with her and if its a she... uhhh *looks at sig* I'll pair her up with a bike...

Forget I even said that... sorry.

isn't your cousin's sister your cousin as well?
    anyway, i like fire master (who im paired up with...if you didn't know) and we started chatting...i only had AIM and msn messenger so i needed to get yahoo for us to be able to chat...we also chat with kayleigh and we're thinking about making a private chat room for our online family to talk amongst themselves, but they's have to have yahoo messenger. pm me for details or if you want to help. (you also need to be part of our online family, ask kayleigh if you'd like to be part of it)

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Shelz4u isn't my cousin... sister... cousin sister..

Wait... no, I said cousin sister. Look- Yeah... its like my cousin sister's diary.

And my sister is my cousin sister who comes here too often and she's my sister so back off... she's my cousin sister... cousin... not Shelz4u... diary... yeah!

@_@ confusion

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hacked? *is scared* >_>;; So you mean cousin sister, do you meant you cousin's sister, but she should be your cousin too... Or did you meant your cousin is a girl so you added a sister the end? @_@

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hacked?

What do you have a hacking cough?

*badum CHING*

Well anyway...I meant no insult to your mother, I just was confused by the whole COusin Sister deal bit...I pair them two up cause....well I dunno why...

BOO ya!

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    ah... no. its ok. really, i like blabbing about how much i luff her. ^.^! and why go through the trouble of having her come here? i dunn need you guys to say we're paired. -sticks tongue out- geeze... making stuff complicated...
    with the cousin sister thing... did you mean she's your cousin, but she's at your house so much that she is like your sister? -sounds like me and dan... i live there every now and then ^.^ -

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Awwwww Man!!! Will all of you stop yappin'?

Originally Posted by Miyu-chan
    So you mean cousin sister, do you meant you cousin's sister, but she should be your cousin too... Or did you meant your cousin is a girl so you added a sister the end?
    My cousin is a girl so I added a sister.

Hacked... I just have a few virus infected items. I sent one once to a friend (as a revenge) and he got infected by a li'l trojan virus... after that everyone calls me Hacked.

Inuyasha.... *gives him some ramen to make him listen* Okay, you say you're a pair. But really you aint. You guys aint an official pair. Thats the reason why I want you to bring Kagome here. We'll pair you up and give you wedding gifts with lots and lots of ramen. Okay? Untill that, you're not officially paired-up.

Last edited:

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    Awwwww Man!!! Will all of you stop yappin'?

Originally Posted by Miyu-chan
    My cousin is a girl so I added a sister.

Hacked... I just have a few virus infected items. I sent one once to a friend (as a revenge) and he got infected by a li'l trojan virus... after that everyone calls me Hacked.

Inuyasha.... *gives him some ramen to make him listen* Okay, you say you're a pair. But really you aint. You guys aint an official pair. Thats the reason why I want you to bring Kagome here. We'll pair you up and give you wedding gifts with lots and lots of ramen. Okay? Untill that, you're not officially paired-up.
    Ha... my computer is protected against viruses...

:laugh:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine isn't! x_x;;; My computer got infected once... T.T *stupid viruses...*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    The computer I'm using has quite a big history of being infected by viruses, but as long as it works I don't worry about it. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I love Norton's anti virus, just not their firewall. Norton's firewall blocks images it deems inappropriate, I think I would prefer to decide what is and isn't.

The anti virus is excellent though, and it is so easy to circumvent the subscription charge it isn't funny. I use Zonealarm for my firewall.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have something called: AVG Control Center

It's for protecting the computer against viruses but I don't run it often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back