• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    It was indicated to me that I would receive a "Community Supporter" badge upon being confirmed as a supporter. I donated on Aug. 11; how long does it typically take to confirm?

Furthermore: what exactly does it mean to be "paired"?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It was indicated to me that I would receive a "Community Supporter" badge upon being confirmed as a supporter. I donated on Aug. 11; how long does it typically take to confirm?

Furthermore: what exactly does it mean to be "paired"?
    Whenever Steve (Rukario) gets to it, he'll make you a supporter. I suggest sending him a PM.

As for pairing..
    FAQ said:
    The action of pairing is often when two forum members, usually good friends, get together. This can either be in a romantic way (as in, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.) or as a platonic way to show friendship. People often write who they're paired with in their signatures. To pair, PM or contact the person whom you would like to pair with and if you mutually agree on it, you can post in this thread to record it.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Um, I've been a member for nearly six years now. xD;; hinthintveteransemblempls <3. *sends PM*

Also, Erica, I LOVELOVELOVE your Cherrim rank image.

That is all.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Gotta question!!!
    Are we able to make our own emblems to give to other members, like the same way mods do? Oh, PS: Forever, your theme is 'awesome'!

Only for this event. If you have a high-enough rank or are close friends to an admin, then that's true, too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Gotta question!!!
    Are we able to make our own emblems to give to other members, like the same way mods do? Oh, PS: Forever, your theme is 'awesome'!
    Only staff members can, and like the poster above said, if you're hosting an Event only during the get together you can.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    As far as I know, yes we are getting emblems this year for hosting our respective events. However, I have no received complete confirmation as to whether this is true or not. Though my sources would be Jake saying it somewhere in a thread, so I'm sure there is going to be one yes.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nope. There was no emblems last year, but as far as I know, it'll make up for it this time around.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Abnegation- you have two Drama Queen emblems and two SHUT UP emblems. I don't think that's really possible (but there are rare exceptions, such as HotY)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Abnegation- you have two Drama Queen emblems and two SHUT UP emblems. I don't think that's really possible (but there are rare exceptions, such as HotY)

How do you mean it's not possible? In any case, an emblem can be given as many times as one might desire, it's up to the recipient as to whether they keep it or not. They were all issued for different reasons and by different people. Emblems aren't anything serious which has been reiterated time and time again within the thread. Foe example, the fact that I have 2 "SHUT UP" emblems just shows that more than one staff member noticed that I have a tendency to write long posts at times.

Again, it's nothing serious, I just like to keep them because to me, each emblem holds a particular memory.

Years
    um.. i dont know if this is the place for emblem suggestions, but what about emblems for completing game playthrough challenges? maybe the Mod on the challenges board could verify if a challenge is complete and award a player when hs/she completes it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    um.. i dont know if this is the place for emblem suggestions, but what about emblems for completing game playthrough challenges? maybe the Mod on the challenges board could verify if a challenge is complete and award a player when hs/she completes it.

I was thinking about this, but not after every challenge. Maybe like...when 50 or 100 challenges are completed, but not after every single one. But keeping verifications on completed challenges would be kinda difficult.

Years
    umm.. 50 challenges seems a bit much, especially since there really hasnt been that many additions in challenge variations. although, to be fair, the would need to be a way to keep track of someone when they complete a challenge, maybe award them after 10 or 20 challenges. also, some challenge are of differning degrees, some require only a partial playthrough, while some would need to play the game fully (and in the case of Johto games, play the length of 2 games), and a grading system for difficulty would also need to be implemented. maybe if someone passes 100 points in this system, maybe they could get an emblem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back