• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    May I request the PC is my life Emblem please? I'm on here everyday, late at night, early in the morning, whenever...I just basically live here most of the day...lol :)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    May I request the PC is my life Emblem please? I'm on here everyday, late at night, early in the morning, whenever...I just basically live here most of the day...lol :)
    No, because as stated, that emblem isn't requestable. The only requestable emblems are those listed on the first post; Community Supporter, Committed, and PC Veteran.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No, because as stated, that emblem isn't requestable. The only requestable emblems are those listed on the first post; Community Supporter, Committed, and PC Veteran.

oh I must have not noticed that one...thank you though!!! Next Time I know Better...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • OMG, this is soooo DIRTY!!!!
    LOL
    Seriously...spell it out.... XDXDXD

90776414ms3.jpg

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OMG, this is soooo DIRTY!!!!
    LOL
    Seriously...spell it out.... XDXDXD

90776414ms3.jpg

If it is the M word and S word of the dirty night stuff that I think, someone should seriously change that before some random 9 year old helps out in that section enough to get an emblem.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It's been called S&M since it's inception you guys. Way to be five years late. :|

Years
  • Then again, you shouldn't look upon all such things in said way.

Question: How is the Post Count Emblem coming along?
    And are there any other Emblems in the works?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's been called S&M since it's inception you guys. Way to be five years late. :|

3 years for me XD.

I'm just suggesting... let's not really use the abbreviation for "Strategies and Movesets"...

Please? Por el Bien de Todos?

I've seen the NONONO emblem, I'm thinking that has to do with asking for emblems you not allowed hence the name and description.
    This guy has it.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=68921

Mmm...

Can I please have my Veteran Emblem 5 days early? :3

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It's just an abbreviation guys. Do you really have so much free time you need to complain about an abbreviation? :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back