• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thanks Went for the 2009 emblem! Never really expected that since it wasn't New Years Midnight yet here in LA when I posted that. I just really wanted to be a part of this New Years celebration because to say that 2008 was "bad" would be quite an understatement. D=

Also I noticed another emblem that I got called "Shut up," (I wonder who gave me that...=/) which I feel should be titled better because when I first saw it, I felt disrespected and sad for having the impulse to type in "walls of texts" to give my opinions on various topics. No offense really but as I said it should be titled better. I know it sounds cheezy to still take offense in such a small thing as this but some people still prefer to be formal in today's modern society. Yes, I just did it again. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't think there's any shame in the 'Shut Up' emblem, as it shows that you put good thought into a number of your post. Some people don't even take the time to write four words.

Years
    Oh no, what I meant was that it could have been titled better.
    I do like the concept of emblems since it shows that the mods are an active part of the community and not "Big Brothers" O_o

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hey guys. I just got a 2009 emblem but am not quite sure how I obtained it. Can someone help me? Maybe a hint from mods because I love riddles hehe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey guys. I just got a 2009 emblem but am not quite sure how I obtained it. Can someone help me? Maybe a hint from mods because I love riddles hehe.

It's a secret. I believe it's for posting in the celebration thread for 2009.

Also, anyone want to fix this typo:

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

8D;

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Thanks Went for the 2009 emblem! Never really expected that since it wasn't New Years Midnight yet here in LA when I posted that. I just really wanted to be a part of this New Years celebration because to say that 2008 was "bad" would be quite an understatement. D=

Also I noticed another emblem that I got called "Shut up," (I wonder who gave me that...=/) which I feel should be titled better because when I first saw it, I felt disrespected and sad for having the impulse to type in "walls of texts" to give my opinions on various topics. No offense really but as I said it should be titled better. I know it sounds cheezy to still take offense in such a small thing as this but some people still prefer to be formal in today's modern society. Yes, I just did it again. XD

Maybe they could rename it tl;dr xD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    For a Pokemon forum, I'm surprised that I have yet to see an emblem related to Pokemon. Perhaps we can make one similar to the one dedicated to those who know all things Japan related, except this one would be for those who seem to know all things Pokemon related. the emblem image could be a pokedex or one of the professors.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Just a question, what are the requirements for the 09 emblem? Because, I have no idea why I got it. XD;

And I've won member of the month a few times. Kidding.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    i would think to have posted in that 2009 new year global thread. Yep thats most likely it as the majority who posted have it.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I never posted in that, though. o_o Great, I got an emblem by mistake. XD

EDIT: Oh no, wait... I did so post in that. Hehe, I'm so lost.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I hope I don't sound to "greedy" here, but, shouldn't I have the Veteran and Commited Emblem? If there are certain requirements I still haven't met, then thats okay, I was just wondering. ^_^
    (And, it's me, so, you know I'm confused. XD )

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey guys just wondering how exactly you get the 'PC is my Life' emblem? Well I know how, just wondering how you go about getting one as I have spent like way too long on PC nearly every day of these holidays.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hey guys just wondering how exactly you get the 'PC is my Life' emblem? Well I know how, just wondering how you go about getting one as I have spent like way too long on PC nearly every day of these holidays.

I think you need to be online in 6-12 hours in PC. Then you get it by requesting. That's all the thing I know.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am sure I have been online for at least 6 hours for at least one day these holidays..
    Who can I request from or how can I find out if I have been online that long?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back