• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I have some more card:

Japanese Base set holo Mewtwo:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    How much would the entire original set be worth? First Gen

Depends greatly on the condition. If it's not first edition, probably around $80-100. It's really hard to say though, because for some reason people think this is an incredibly rare set, probably because it's the first one, and jack up the price tremendously in the hopes of selling to someone who thinks it's really valuable. I think this value is accurate though ^

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • Depends greatly on the condition. If it's not first edition, probably around $80-100. It's really hard to say though, because for some reason people think this is an incredibly rare set, probably because it's the first one, and jack up the price tremendously in the hopes of selling to someone who thinks it's really valuable. I think this value is accurate though ^

I think the set in good condition is rare, so many cards are just a bit damaged. The only thing is to find someone who will buy an complete set

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Well the thing is there are a lot of complete sets on ebay, and unless you're incredibly lucky and run into someone in real life who happens to want a complete base set, that's the only place you'll be able to sell it, and there will be competition. So, if you want to realistically get it off your hands, it will have to be within the price bracket I quoted. Even if you think it is worth more, the fact is that people can get it for around $80-100, so why wouldn't they? It's the other sellers that kill the value, because of the competition to sell.

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • How much are these cards worth?

• - Shining Charizard
    • - Shining Tyranitar (x2)
    • - Shining Kabutops
    • - Shining Steelix
    • - Scizor (Holo Neo Discovery)
    • - Dark Scizor
    • - Skarmory (Holo Neo Genesis)
    • - Metal Energy (Holo Neo Genesis)
    I want the Shining Charizard, Kabutops and the two Scizors. The seller only wants to sell them at one time.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i was wondering about this card

Edit: thanks, glad i held onto this card ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    i was wondering about this card

This card is from the little known Legendary Collection set, released in 2002. I *think* it's worth about $50, but I'm not entirely sure because I never see these anywhere. I think this may be the rare case where the reverse holo is actually more desirable than the regular foil, because the reverse seems to be more scarce.

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • I think it wil be hard to find someone that will pay 50 dollar for that card. But I think you can easily sell is for 20

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    How much are Base set Charizards worth? (Jap)

I have 2 Japanese Base set Charizards , and I was wondering how much they were worth.
    I made a Youtube video around a year ago, and I also had an account on here, but I didn't remember it. And I was just wondering how much they were worth.

Go to 1:20 to see the Charizards. I would consider them both in VERY good condition, possibly a PSA 10 or 9.

Edit: It won't let me post URL's so can someone be willing to embed the video? I'll have to PM it to you though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Approximately $15 is correct, assuming it is in mint or near mint condition. The fact that it could be graded PSA 10 makes no difference if the card is not actually graded, unfortunately unless you go to the trouble of grading it officially it is just worth about $15. If you did get a card graded and it was 10 or 9, you can assume the card would be worth 2-2.5 times as much as the ungraded version.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • This card is from the little known Legendary Collection set, released in 2002. I *think* it's worth about $50, but I'm not entirely sure because I never see these anywhere. I think this may be the rare case where the reverse holo is actually more desirable than the regular foil, because the reverse seems to be more scarce.

I have a crapload of cards with that symbol, and I don't know what it means. I can't find it on Serebii, either. Where can I get information on that card set?

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
    Years
  • How much would a Dialga G level X, Mightyena EX, and Red Gyarados card(Number 123/123 in the HGSS set) be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back