• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Real gold?

LOL
    Does it weigh loads?

It's size is app. 1 3/4'' x 3 3/4'' and it weighs fairly heavy for it's size. I don't have a weight so i can't tell you exactly what it weighs.

It's probably just printed with a gold-colored foil sheet... if it's even a legitimate card, that is.

It's not like a card it's smaller and thicker

Last edited:

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's just a Burger King gold plated Pokemon block [whatever it's called]. It's maybe $5-10. I have a Poliwhirl one. It's a pretty nice collectible, though ^.^

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I have all the 1st Edition Team Rocket Booster Set(Holo Dark Alakazam toHolo Error Dark Raichu). Supposedly the whole set is worth $200, but I can never be sure. I also have a Shining Celebi, Shining Raichu, and Shining Kabutops from Neo Destiny and have no idea what they are worth.

I have the Complete Set of 1st Edition Team Rocket Cards(From Holo Dark Alakazam to Error Holo Dark Racihu). Supposedly the set is worth $200, but you can never be sure. I also have a Shining Celebi, Shining Raichu, and Shining Kabutops that I have no idea are worth.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    o.k thanks now i can rub it in my brothers face cause he was diggin through my closet and found it and he thought it was real i knew it wasnt because it was realy hot in my closet and it had been back there for 10 yrs and the surface has realy little bubbles on it

Actually, the card is real gold, just not solid gold. It has a very thin layer of gold-plating, and the rest is metal.

@Duckster: See further up the page for 1st edition Team Rocket set value.
    Shining Kabutops: $12
    Shining Celebi: $12
    Shining Raichu: $15
    (Assuming they aren't 1st edition.)

Last edited:

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    okay how bout Base Set(Non-Shadowless) Alakazam, Gyrados, Hitmonchan, Poliwhirl, Blastoise, Clefairy, and Charizard?

PikachuFan222

Pikachu Master
    Years
    Ok well i am having a trade with this person on youtube and here it is now please tell me if it is worth it and the values next to the cards i have already confirmed it but i just wanted to know

My

Base Set Shadowless Charizard
    Fossil Articuno 1st Ed
    Base Set Blastoise
    Base Set Chansey
    Erika's Dragonair

Her

Shining Raichu
    Registeel Ex
    Rayquaza Ex Promo
    Groundon Ex Promo
    Kyogre Ex Promo
    4 holo Energies
    Typhlosion Holo Delta Species
    x2 Milotic Holo 1x is Delta Species
    Magneton Holo Base Set

Years
    First Edition Base Set 2 Snorlax Spanish edtion. Cant find ANYTHING ANYWHERE!

First edition Base Set 2 Snorlax is not a real card... unless someone else here knows whether that's a total misprint or not. Base Set 2 cards were reprints of 132 cards from the Base Set and Jungle Set, and there were no first edition cards because they were reprint sets.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    There is no such card as a first edition base set 2 anything, spanish or otherwise. Those cards were never made as first editions. The Base set combined cards from Jungle, Fossil, and the original base set. You card is fake

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    How much would a Vaporeon card misspelled as Vaporeo lv.48 Hp 90 foil card with the Poke Power misspelled as Undevelp onstead of Undevelop be worth?

well like when the outside is shiny idk if that is called foil

Last edited:

shot571

how much is this worth ALMOST MINT Condition Original Rare Holo Charizard from the First Base Set of Pokémon cards. [No bends, one tiny scratch on the top of the card, only visible in light, no more than 2mm, its practically unmentionable, and the card is a bit shiny around the edges in light, but unnoticeable at most angles.] This is THE Charizard. 4/102.?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back