• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    If we allowed it, then people would be flaming each other, because everyone has different options on it. >_>

Yup, Kairi... it's been a problem... anything disrespectful... and you might find yourself banned. :-/

Years
    You see, the world is ******* up. Until more than a century ago, most people didn't like African descented people. Now it's this. I can imagine that San Francisco mayor being portrayed as Abraham Lincoln in the future. People will be asking why people discrimated homosexuals and so on...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    sdp said:
    hmm...asking explanations is now "negative?

I better watch this post as it is already "defying" :rolleyes:
    Asking an explanation that you know will start flames? Yes, it is. Also you don't seem too intelligent if you can't grasp this thread, seems that's true for a lot of things.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You're the one who said you were unable to understand it, I was just stating the obvious. Aren't you proving my point of trying to defy me by trying to see false hypocrisy?

sdp

raver
    Years
    ok so:
    You can point out I was stupid for not knowing how the kids in this forum can't handle homosexuality without slashing out at it.
    Yet i can't put a quote on my sig to show people what type of people are moderating the forum...
    And i am the one that started the "flame" in this thread when you were the one that moved this conversation from our pm's to this thread.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *blink* odd...You tell him Kairi!
    BTW I think I'm gonna go ahead and be on the unpaired females list, sounds fun, might as well.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you look at all your posts, most of them are rousing up some controversial issue or negative one. I wasn't pointing out you were stupid for that, you said you couldn't understand the thread. Not the fact that there are no homosexual pairs. Remember what you say next time, it might help you seem more intelligent.
    You took that quote out of context in an obvious attempt to defame the moderators. Saying "The mods of PC provide the fun" and now that image show some pretty good proof. We are having an argument, and thus I pointed out that weakness you stated, that you weren't intelligent enough to understand the thread. You said you couldn't yourself.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Kairi said:
    If you look at all your posts, most of them are rousing up some controversial issue or negative one. I wasn't pointing out you were stupid for that, you said you couldn't understand the thread. Not the fact that there are no homosexual pairs. Remember what you say next time, it might help you seem more intelligent.
    You took that quote out of context in an obvious attempt to defame the moderators. Saying "The mods of PC provide the fun" and now that image show some pretty good proof. We are having an argument, and thus I pointed out that weakness you stated, that you weren't intelligent enough to understand the thread. You said you couldn't yourself.
    Yes, so PLEASE don't tell us how to do our job...

Please close this one. I'm going to make a another clean copy.

sdp

raver
    Years
    You are saying that i am not stupid for asking why no same gender pair ups but for not understanding the thread; but the reason i don't understand the thread is because of why there is no same gender pair ups. Aren't you contradicting yourself there instead of me?
    Taking the quote out of context?
    I used the same exact quote, didn't grab "pieces of it" or anything.
    Again you use the word defying.
    We are having an argument because you think quiestioning something is "defying" it.

If you look at my posts, the threads are always started by someone else and just because not everyone thinks the exact same way people get upset. Yet it's "negativity" to disagree to someones naive opinion.

btw this was a pm conversation, Kairi is the one that moved it here.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shut it sdp, don't like how PC works or how a thread works then to bad. This thread was doing fine till you came along and posted it in. I don't want to close this thread after getting so big (well any more like up there and it will have to be closed). And now you are putting pics in your sig like that. I don't have one drop of respect to a member if he or she hates staff members.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cant you see he's just some snot nosed kid trying to act big?
    I see this a lot on boards and it's pissing me off.
    He think's that by acting "tough" people will come to respect him and that he mite have just a few more friends then the 2 or 4 he has now.
    Now he's going to try and defend himself that he has a lot more friends then i ever will or something like that, but the fact is your a probly just a lonley overwight kid with low selfesteim.
    And now he's going to say he's not and that he's skinny and has ton's of friend's and that a lot of people like him.
    Well gess what? Your just a small lonley kid with little friend's and little chance of finding any at all here or in the real world. So why dont you just stop now a or would you like me to point out a few more flaw's?

And by you should know it's not the smartest thing to be messing with kari or anyone on this board you little punk, and dont try and turn this around on me boy and try and start a fight i may be only 15 but in a fight of words or fist I will win you little brat so just shut it or leave the board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back