• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Tutoring Program Info & Sign Up

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    User Name:Kittyipawd
    Class:Electives and Intermiadiate
    Time Available: Weekends 5 to 9 Eastern

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    So i I have to do is go to that thread the times that i said in sign up?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'll pm you sometime within the next 24 hours (hopefully) telling you who your tutor is, and what you should do.

Ooka

Years
    Well, not to be rude, but a tutor needs to have good grammar so the student can understand them.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I need to take a class :) I'm really bad at battling and need work with it :D sooo yeah. Add me to the student list please? :)

Ooka

Years
    Um, you mean ME? I'm sorry, I don't think I have a wireless point near me and all that other stuff....

Oh wait, I do, I just tested it. Well um, can you give a moment to get ready first? I haven't played this game in a month or two, and I really need to get things organized.

Well, I've got someone else to battle first anyways.

@Gengazard-Can you fill out the form located in the first post?

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Can do buddeh ;) I'll edit it into this post
    K here it is:

User Name: Gengazard
    Class: Intermidiate
    Time Available: Varys day-to-day

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well I'm liking the progress so far with how many people want classes considering how long this has been up. This should work out pretty good.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    User Name:Thebiggamer(or is this supposed to be our in-game names?)
    Class:Intermediate
    Time Available:this is a bit chaotic right now its headed down the stretch for volleyball season and we're still trying to make sectionals, but I'll say weekdays(3-5) weekends(Saturdays I usually got practice or a match, Sundays are free)

Ooka

Years
    User Name:Thebiggamer(or is this supposed to be our in-game names?)
    Class:Intermediate
    Time Available:this is a bit chaotic right now its headed down the stretch for volleyball season and we're still trying to make sectionals, but I'll say weekdays(3-5) weekends(Saturdays I usually got practice or a match, Sundays are free)

I'll be contacting you within the next 24 hours with information.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    K, in my defence about our battle the other day, I don't usually have movests like that but I got half my team off GTS and battle with just a quick glance at them, you still would have swept me but I would have done a bit better lol

Back