• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Tutoring Program Info & Sign Up

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    User Name: Gummy
    Class: Beginner
    Time Available: Pretty much any day in the afternoon.

I'm HORRIBLE at competetive battling so I hope these classes work.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Okay, I guess I should get my national dex in the meantime (started my game over a couple of weeks ago and stopped playing after Elite 4).

Maniac13

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2008
    user name: in game Maniac13 in pokemon GEORGE
    classe: what do you mean?
    time available: evenings mostly

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    For classes you either put Beginner, Intermediate, Expert or Electives depending on what you want or need to learn. Read the front post for what each class teaches you.

wentz

夢の途中
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    i would like to join ,but i would like to do it with msn if possible , i was looking for someone to teach me those basic stuff and glad i found it , cuz i just like to battle randomly .

user name: wentz
    classe: Beginner

time available:i have time difference i dont know

Johny_Hungry

Drunkin Poke Loser
    Years
    Ok, i love the idea and all but there are problems on my behalf. You see I dont exactly own my own DS, i merely borrow mi amigos DS, and there games at which i have a series of pokemon but only one put together team. So time is a problem and also i have a concern on how many subjects we can pick, because 3 inerest me...

Soooo... can you help me on fixing this probelm and answer weither or not i can have three chosen levels of tutoring.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Ok, i love the idea and all but there are problems on my behalf. You see I dont exactly own my own DS, i merely borrow mi amigos DS, and there games at which i have a series of pokemon but only one put together team. So time is a problem and also i have a concern on how many subjects we can pick, because 3 inerest me...

Soooo... can you help me on fixing this probelm and answer weither or not i can have three chosen levels of tutoring.

You can choose all the levels of tutoring if you want, but we'll start you off at the lowest level, and work you up through.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I just sent out a mass email to all of you. I'll resend it I guess, but I'm sure it had your names on it.

Back