• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So the rumored Team Plasma came out to b true from the same person who claimed that there were over 150 new Pokemon! Yassss!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never liked Minezumi in the first place so it doesn't matter to me. I really have taken a liking to the swan one, however.

Also. Team Rocket would be a better evil team. But whatevs, Plasma makes sense somehow.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I love how it's a new pokemon because they stretched Minezumi by [at least] two feet.
    It looks more angry with those eyes, I'm guessing it's fighting type.

Normal/Fighting would be horrible. A fighting pokemon that is weak to fighting would be really strange.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Normal/Fighting would be horrible. A fighting pokemon that is weak to fighting would be really strange.

It's almost guaranteed to be horrible because of the sole fact that you find it on the first route. Even Bibarel is NU despite having so much to fight with.

At least it doesn't get 25% from Stealth Rock.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On that topic, I noticed the "annoying" Pokemon are getting less... appealing. First we had Rattata which was sort of cute, and had a lot of attention in generation two because of Youngster Joey. Sentret was cute but overall it wasn't that annoying, really (and neglected to get much attention). Then there was Zigzagoon which was annoying but not as bad as Bidoof, which got a lot of attention on the Internet as the most annoying Pokemon in existance (questionable, but PC proves it) and now...I think Minezumi will be worse than all of them combined. idk I think it's the ugliest looking out of all of them (and its evolution too), so, ... yeah.

Though I don't think its evolution will be fighting. I bet it'll be normal, like all the other annoying Pokemon at the start of the game >____>; lostit.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    On that topic, I noticed the "annoying" Pokemon are getting less... appealing. First we had Rattata which was sort of cute, and had a lot of attention in generation two because of Youngster Joey. Sentret was cute but overall it wasn't that annoying, really (and neglected to get much attention). Then there was Zigzagoon which was annoying but not as bad as Bidoof, which got a lot of attention on the Internet as the most annoying Pokemon in existance (questionable, but PC proves it) and now...I think Minezumi will be worse than all of them combined. idk I think it's the ugliest looking out of all of them (and its evolution too), so, ... yeah.

Though I don't think its evolution will be fighting. I bet it'll be normal, like all the other annoying Pokemon at the start of the game >____>; lostit.

Some people are guessing that Miniezumi's evolution will be Fighting or Fire because of his coloring.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon aren't always defined by their looks, colouring, etc, though.

Gyarados, Lugia and... Palkia (?), being examples of this.

I'm pretty sure Minezumi's evolution will stay normal type, unless there's another "annoying" Pokemon revealed (since its evolution does remind me a little of Byousel or whatever its named).

Last edited:

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    If they were defined by coloring (actually, gyarados=blue and water type, shiny lugia=pink and white psychic and flying, and palkia= pinkish-purple and is dragon type) Can we hope victini to be the first farie legendary that is normal/fire type? (or at least fire)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was referring to how Gyarados is Flying, Lugia isn't Water and Palkia being Water. XD;

...iirc. >>;

Also I'm pretty sure it won't be fire-type. XD;

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    Back to the new type thing. If its a soldier its obviously shooting type!jk
    Is there any more info on the teams for black/white??

G3RM

Trainer
    Years
    Ok with Team Plasma being real can we assume the other rumors from pokebeach are real as well?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    ^same thing I was thinking. Everything is coming out to be true so far. What are they psychics :<?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Then seems we'll have a strange trio according to the rumours! And, they are probably insiders, rather than psychics. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    NO.

Everybody always mixes up these rumors.

Back in March, someone on 2ch posted the following:
    Pokemon Black and White are the names
    Prof Aragari
    Triple Battles
    Infra Red
    Isshu is a forgein country
    Team Plasma and N

The other rumors has NOTHING to do with this true one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    According to PokeBeach, the trio one was included with these rumours.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Team Plasma sounds cool but their uniforms ugh..
    The new beaver's evo looks fake (I know it's real) it is the uglyest out of the rodents final evos (Raticate, Furret, Linoone, Biberel) too bad his pre evo looked cool.
    Pokemon Musical looks kinda dumb but eh I might try it eventually.
    Everything else about this uodate is awesome but I wish we did'nt have to pay a stupid mini game to trasfer our DS pokemon but eh it looks kinda fun

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Everything else about this uodate is awesome but I wish we did'nt have to pay a stupid mini game to trasfer our DS pokemon but eh it looks kinda fun

I actually really like that. I'd imagine it to be lots of fun... like umm, ekans hurl... or the pinball game, idk. Either way going to be fun. :D

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    According to PokeBeach, the trio one was included with these rumours.

Pokebeach is wrong. Or perhaps unitentionally misleading.

They were mentioning several different rumors from different sources. Pokebeach just lumped them all together as if it came from one source. The Team Plasma guy only mentioned Infra Red, the game names, Prof. Aragari, triple battles, Isshu being forgien, and Team Plasma and N.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back