• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
Years
  • Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

I just adore this! Mainly the white part. :3

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • The ones I like most are Braviary, Enbuoh(Blue fire PWNage :D)and Janovy.
    Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]
    (sorry, I couldn't find a animated front sprite -_-)

The Red Chain

I never realized just how beautiful little Janovy is as a shiny!
    I saw it's shiny sprite before but from this angle it's... enchanting. *///*

The blue, the red and the soft cream color all mesh so amazingly together, aaaaa. <33

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • The ones I like most are Braviary, Enbuoh(Blue fire PWNage :D)and Janovy.
    (sorry, I couldn't find a animated front sprite -_-)
    I guess you like Blue Shinies then.
    I like Janovy and Emboar, but I can't say the same for Braviary. :/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

• I normally don't have an issue with blue shinies but emboar's shiny sprite sorta bothers me, despite it being an amazing blue nonetheless. :( Any other blue shiny I don't really mind, though. xD;

I'm also disappointed in one other shiny sprite:

Why did they have to make Gigigear so...rusty-looking? It's pretty sad. :(
    I don't know about that, but it does look a bit horrible. According to Bulbapedia, it's supposed to represent rusted copper, as shown by its noses.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

• I normally don't have an issue with blue shinies but emboar's shiny sprite sorta bothers me, despite it being an amazing blue nonetheless. :( Any other blue shiny I don't really mind, though. xD;

I don't have that either, but just found these and didn't post them on purpose because they were blue :S And I like Enbuoh's because blue fire is 800 degree, which is hotter as normal fire and it just looks... Amazing. Still like Janovy's the best.

It looks good, I mean the colour pallette. And I don't care. As long as it's gears are rotating it still works :D

Years

I think that was the effect they were going for. Gears are normally rusty so...​

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years

• RNGing has always been too much effort for me. It's not so much that I'm lazy or anything, it just seems like a lot you have to do in order to get at least one shiny Pokemon. .__. It could probably be my lack of understanding of the procedure, though.

Eh, it looks okay-ish. D: To me, it looks more sad and depressed, which also makes me slightly sad as well. xDD;

And as I just found out, Goruugu doesn't look too bad either in it's shiny form. I mean, gray isn't necessarily my thing(well, depending on what it is, really), but I think it matches the ol' golem.

The lime green matches the gray perfectly! <3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

I assume this Pokemon was also meant to be rusty looking when shiny.

To me it doesn't look very good being rusty.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Well it is an ant, so maybe it is like rusty due to being so dirty. Makes good sense and I like that shiny colour, I don't see what other colour would have looked good on it.

Gilgαmesh

I'll be honest with you: I didn't even know that Pokemon existed. .__.; I didn't know Gen V even had it's own ant.

...It's quite unusual looking, and this is just me looking at the shiny sprite, and it'll take a while for me to adjust to, at least. xDD; I guess it's not all that bad.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

• Eh, I think it looks fine, personally. Also, there's another shiny I find quite interesting:

I think this one looks sorta scarier than the original. :D or prettier. or both.
    While the original Cofagrigus is supposed to represent gold, I think its shiny form is supposed to represent silver or some other gray mineral.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I am SRing for a shiny Virizion I have been SRing for 3 days now but still no luck. IMO I like the looks of Virizion when it is pink instead of green.

Back