• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Official Thread] Call Of Duty 7: Black Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Akimbo AUGs?!?!?!?! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, that's definately the SPAS-12. I'm looking forward to this more and more.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Just in: Vietnam Zombies! will be a game mode that is unlocked once you beat the game!

Can't wait for this game, hopefully it will be a better Treyarch game than Call of Duty World at War. I liked that game, but it didn't really "wow!" me.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Just in: Vietnam Zombies! will be a game mode that is unlocked once you beat the game!

Can't wait for this game, hopefully it will be a better Treyarch game than Call of Duty World at War. I liked that game, but it didn't really "wow!" me.

Is that real? because it should be.

I literally thought Treyarch were brilliant, The amount of easter eggs and little touches in Zombies was brilliant.

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Abbreviations > numbers
    Play the games online and you'll see no one calls them by their numbers anymore (CoD4 was the last). Really, go into a room of people with mics and say "Hey guys, how do you like Call of Duty 6?" and see how many "What?"s you'll get.
    I lol'd. I've actually done that before, It was funny

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years

Vietnamese zombies?!?!

Freakin' Sweet, now this is making it more exciting for me!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm only considering this because it has a Vietnam setting, and I love me some Vietnam... But yeah... other than that I'm not looking too forward to this, MW2 really burned me out and I've never really been the biggest fan of Treyarch's CoD games. I still really haven't forgiven them for the abomination that was CoD 3 and WaW was ok, but meh. I'll probably skip this unless I just hear really good things about it.

And guys, shut up about the numbering thing. I mean seriously, who cares?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    *Dies of a heart attack*

Looks amazing... looking forward to maybe a Nazi Zombies spinoff! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It looks good, but I hope they don't include all the crutches for bad players like MW2 did. I also hope they don't include vehicles.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    It looks good, but I hope they don't include all the crutches for bad players like MW2 did. I also hope they don't include vehicles.

If they do MP like they did with WaW you can pretty much expect it to be a straight up copy and paste of MW2's multiplayer with different maps, guns and vehicles.

But hopefully they won't do that. At least the PC is getting dedicated servers back for this one, which I immensely respect Treyarch for doing.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

I read that they will have vehicles for the multiplayer but it won't be in the same sense that WaW used them, so possibly killstreak rewards like the ones in MW2. I can't remember where exactly I read this though, so it might be b.s.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Here's how Treyarch can make this game great.

Remove Commando
    Edit Scavanger so it doesnt restock equipment, just ammo
    Bring back some of the older perks (replace marathon+lightweight with Extreme conditioning)
    less camping maps
    fix the SPAS 12 consistancy issues
    Remove the Nuke and Tac insertions

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Nuke may get replaced with Napalm? perhaps?

Also, No Noob Tube..Which I doubt that it would be in there anyway.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Nuke may get replaced with Napalm? perhaps?

Also, No Noob Tube..Which I doubt that it would be in there anyway.

Noob tube/rifle grenades will be there, theres a good chance the thumper will be as well, as 'Nam was when it was mainly in active service

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It seems like Treyarch is reaching out to the community and taking suggestions on what players would like to see, and even having their Devs respond to feedback that some of the bigger YouTube CoD players have given. I think they realize the massive fail that MW2 was and are trying to win back the respect of everyone that IW lost.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It seems like Treyarch is reaching out to the community and taking suggestions on what players would like to see, and even having their Devs respond to feedback that some of the bigger YouTube CoD players have given. I think they realize the massive fail that MW2 was and are trying to win back the respect of everyone that IW lost.

I found world at war boring for the most part, but i found little reason to fault treyarch over it, they fixed glitches, the mp was mostly balanced and the perks were cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back