• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ogerpon

Do you keep her in the party or box

• She stays in my team

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I box her

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    So you finished gather the mask and yet battle ogerpon, soon you capture HER. so next question. Do you keep her in party or box her as soon you catch one. Even though there are like grass type with just teal mask and other mask gives her more typing which is unique. I might box her one day but for now maybe keep her till then

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Box.
    A. Tends not to use legendaries during story sections.
    B. Earns random Effort Values by staying on the team. Costs resources to clean those off later.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 'Technically' box. Though my main playthrough's using some different circumstances than I would normally do. If this was more of a classic playthrough where I only use a main team of 6 I'd probably keep her.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've been keeping her in my party pretty much ever since I got her. I've had the space to since what was originally the 6th slot in my party got replaced by Miraidon at the end of the game, and then since it's out of the party a lot because of the need to ride it (I still haven't caught the other one lol) I figured that Ogerpon could go in there. Might keep her on the team for the rest of the DLC too, given the way the DLC plot seems to be going.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I boxed her because I didn't want random EVs and there weren't really any fights that my party couldn't already handle.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • In my Nuzrun, I used it. This was because at the time, I had niether a Grass mon nor a fast mon.

Was one of my best team members, but of course I just HAD to lose it in the battle before The way home plot. And of course that means I now no longer have a counter for Water mons.

Years
  • I kept her on my team once I caught her, but I may as well have boxed her as I think I've only used her once or twice. There wasn't really much left to do as I did a lot of the exploration before continuing the story.

Back