• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hai PC

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2013
    Hello! Although I've been playing pokemon since I was a kid, it seems like the community has become far more advanced than I was aware. Coming in here and looking around made me realize how little I knew. I've almost completed my Unova pokedex. I haven't played a Pokemon game in sometime, so I'm quite behind. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself here. I'm most interested in the trading corner. I'm not sure about the etiquette involved there, nor how things really work there. I haven't played long enough to have many rare Pokemon.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Your username rings a bell, have you been lurking or did you just join? I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8, starting with Leaf Green. I never completed any Pokedex because of my laziness.
    You can go to the Trade Corner for your matters. Contact any the mods there like tabor62, Mac for questions.
    Have fun and VM me whenever you want.

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you are a person who likes to write and let their creative juices go, then I would suggest checking out the Roleplay Corner. It's the place I have made home myself, and I highly recommend it if you like to write. Just a thought. :3

The rules outline what's allowed and not allowed here so you can use that as a general guide for forum etiquette. They're all pretty obvious though; all you really need to remember is to be nice and not bump old threads. Pretty much the extent of things around here since we're not that harsh with our rules. Never remembered having an issue with them, so you'll probably be all right!

Weeelcome to PC though, Ninja! Love the username! Gah, so many of our members are super creative with their usernames and it makes me wish I was like that. Takes me hours to find a name I like. ;~;

But you are right that the community has become a looot more advanced. There are so many theories and ideas being thrown around that it makes you realize just how complex the fandom can make things. Most of these theories are ones I've never even noticed, either! That's what makes being part of a Pokemon community fun, too. You'll definitely run into some cool things during your stay here and perhaps you'll even contribute to the discussions, yes? Would be wonderful indeed. :D Don't worry about making a fool of yourself, either. Really, we're quite easygoing and love people who are enthusiastic about being part of the board. As a Unova player, you should stop by our very own Fifth Generation section! It's active and has some wonderful regulars. :3

Have a great time posting around and playing Pokemon! Hope you find whatever it is you need through the Trade Corner and definitely contact the wonderful mods there if you need any help related to the section. See you around. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hi there Shenanigan Ninja! If you're quite unsure on how to act in general, check out THE RULES YEAH. If you want forum specific, the rules and FAQS are all posted above the normal threads per section; I am sure you'll find them no problem. However, if you have any question, feel free to ask our lovely moderators or me. I'll try to help in any way I can.

Anyway, since you are playing generation V, I suggest you hop to our Generation V forum and join our discussion there! I am sure you'll be able to contribute much to the forum.

So, see you around eh?

Back