• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2012
    Hello My name is Amanda but all my friends call me Hex.
    I am 22 My favorite color is purple and I live on the East coast of the US.
    I am "gothy" as most call it.
    My favorite Gen 5 pokemon is Whimsicott XD
    Favorite pokemon of all time? Gengar Chansey and Whimsicott XD

I found this community while looking for more people to trade with talk to battle etc. especially with B&W 2 on the 7th! (I preordered!)

I am very friendly and easy to get along with I also play MMO's currently I reside in Tera online when I am not EV training.

Uhm. If you want to know anything about me just ask :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum~ ^^

I like purple too - though my favorite color is green. <3 Mmm, so gothy, eh? That's cool~ :3 Actually, I know some gothy friends too~ They're really nice! ^^

Mmm, Whimsicott... I know a certain someone who loves Whimsicott too. <3 I love Gengar myself~ Sooo ghostly... cuddly. Chansey is also a nice pokemon. I didn't get why it was called 'Chansey' at first until I realized, of course, there was a small chance to catch it in the safari zone. u///u I hope you'll enjoy Black and White 2, like I did when I played the Japanese version. :3 Incidentally, you know about the Black 2 and White 2 board, right? You can chat about the games there, with your fellow members~

For wifi Tades, you can check out the Trade Corner, and for battling purposes, check out the Battle Center. ^^ Of course, it doesn't end there - all the boards are there for you to explore. <3

The only MMO games I'm playing are League of Legends, and Yugioh Online. The latter I play the most - but they're both pretty fun. :3 Anywho, yes, you do seem really nice, and I look forward on speaking with you someday if we meet each other again, if you want to~ I'm always open for VMs and PMs. ^^ But yeah, enjoy yourself! I hope you'll enjoy your time here during your stay at PC. <3

Also, if you don't mind me asking, which Pokemon game is your favorite? Nowadays, I personally love HeartGold, and Pokemon Emerald. :3

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Hey Amanda How's it goin.
    I too live in the east coast of the US Northern Virgina :). Purple is also my favorite color! Thank marti gras for that. My fave pokemon are Gengar haunter gastly and manetric. So much in common. Welcome to pokecommity feel free to ask anyone with a bold blue name they will know what to do without a doubt. Have fun and mke sure to follow the forum rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2012
    Miss Doronjo
    Thank you for all the info! and My favorite game currently is Soul Silver but I am really looking forward to B&W2 so we will see!

and Romeo that's nuts I live down near VA Beach :O

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    You seem to like the little puffy guys :o

Anyway, welcome! I pre-ordered BW2 too, maybe we can battle or trade sometime? :D EV training's something I've been wanting to get back into but just don't have the patience to do, so kudos :p

Do you breed your own mons, too?

Years
  • Hi there, Amanda! Welcome to PC! :3 I'm also on the east coast, though personally I can't wait to move away haha. I'm a traveler at heart!

I looove Whimsicott, as I'm sure you can tell by my avatar. Gen. 5 is awesome for introducing it. \o/ Gengar and Chansey are pretty awesome as well, Gengar especially. It's really useful in the games; I use it almost all the time in G/S/C!

A lot of us here are excited for B/W2, myself included. Though I didn't preorder, I'll definitely be at my local GameStop on release day. Surprised it's less than a month away already - time really flies! Felt like yesterday when we just heard the news of the games to me.

If you'd like to trade and battle, you're definitely in the right place~! We have rather active trading and battling sections, nice to see our members linked you there already. |D But yeah, finding your favorite sections to post in is up to you, so do explore and get acquainted with the forum, all right?

Anyway, it was great meeting you. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you ever need any help! n_n

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2012
    AzaleaLightning
    I do love the puffy ones! and I do breed my own for the most part (when it comes to shiny I usually just trade for them, I'm kind of lazy about that)

and of course I will trade and battle and etc...my Husband (just got married last week!) got himself black 2 preordered so we will have both in our house XD

and Cirno Whimsicott is so cute! I LOVE Shiny Whims XD

and I want to move away too haha. I like a more Eastern lifestyle (like Asian Eastern not east coast eastern)

Years
  • Hello My name is Amanda but all my friends call me Hex.
    I am 22 My favorite color is purple and I live on the East coast of the US.
    I am "gothy" as most call it.
    My favorite Gen 5 pokemon is Whimsicott XD
    Favorite pokemon of all time? Gengar Chansey and Whimsicott XD

I found this community while looking for more people to trade with talk to battle etc. especially with B&W 2 on the 7th! (I preordered!)

I am very friendly and easy to get along with I also play MMO's currently I reside in Tera online when I am not EV training.

Uhm. If you want to know anything about me just ask :3

Don't start the intro without me! *laughs*

Hi Amanda, welcome to PC. I am Hikari, it's not my real name but it's more like my online name so you can call me that.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since it came to Australia and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott. I have played the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation games.

Miss Doronjo has already guided you to the boards that might suit you, so have a fun time exploring the forum.

If you ever need to talk to me, just send me a VM (Visitor Message) or for the tough questions, you can contact a moderator/admin.

Have a fun time here and make new friends!

- Hikari10

Back