• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, is that guy back again?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    A strange girl knocks on your front door in the middle of the night, claiming to be a long-lost sister. She hugs you. How do you respond to this development and what would you do?​

Years
    I meant to say greatest.. ;) lol. Gordy bout that auto correct

Lol I know that feeling :P My phone is awful with autocorrect. It saves incorrect spellings and then uses them later to replace correct spellings with >_>

A strange girl knocks on your front door in the middle of the night, claiming to be a long-lost sister. She hugs you. How do you respond to this development and what would you do?​

First I'd be like, "what I have a third sister o-o". Then I'd make her get a DNA test, and we'd go from there :D

Give me three words that describe you. 8)

Uhhhhhhh Super Cool Kid :D

Years
    Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

I'd rather ride a bike! To my knowledge I've never ridden a horse, and I don't want to go all Michelle Tanner and fall off and get amnesia (or die or something). Also I used to hate riding a bike but when I needed to learn it I actually ended up really enjoying it :D Plus riding a bike is more fun than driving a car imo.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Are you hanging with the fruit crew waiting to be juiced???

Why do you have a weird paper mache head thing????

Which family member(s) are you closest to?????

Do you enjoy wearing dressing gowns????????

What witty slogan was on the last witty slogan-based t-shirt that you wore????????

What age do you think you'll achieve true happiness??????????????

Here have a popsicle BUT WHAT FLAVOUR DO YOU CHOOSE???????????????????

Do you like flapjacks????????????????????????

Have you ever/do you often go to the gym???????????????????????????????

What Pokémon is your 6th favourite?????????????????????????????????????????

If you had two roads to take and didn't know which lead to something awesome and which one would have you killed which would you go down and no you can't say "niether"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Batman or Superman????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Do you read much and what do you read??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What is your favourite letter of the alphabet????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Years
    Are you hanging with the fruit crew waiting to be juiced???

No clue what the means! Is that some kind of idiom for doing drugs or something? If so then no.

Why do you have a weird paper mache head thing????

Uhhhh what? Ohh if you mean my Venetian mask then I have it because it was my souvenir from when I was in Venice :D

Which family member(s) are you closest to?????

Probably my sisters! Maybe my cousins? Not really sure haha

Do you enjoy wearing dressing gowns????????

Nope! Do you?

What witty slogan was on the last witty slogan-based t-shirt that you wore????????

Umm I don't think I wear a ton of slogan t-shirts. If I had one right now it'd say "STOP USING SO MANY QUESTION MARKS" :D

What age do you think you'll achieve true happiness??????????????

Idk hopefully by like 25. Not really sure what true happiness means!

Here have a popsicle BUT WHAT FLAVOUR DO YOU CHOOSE???????????????????

I would choose Cherry maybe?

Do you like flapjacks????????????????????????

If by that you mean pancakes then HELL YEAH I LOVE PANCAKES. I used to make every day when I came home from school (healthy I know).

Have you ever/do you often go to the gym???????????????????????????????

I used to but I have gym equipment stuff at my house so not so much anymore.

What Pokémon is your 6th favourite?????????????????????????????????????????

Uhhh no clue! Let's go with Reuniclus.

If you had two roads to take and didn't know which lead to something awesome and which one would have you killed which would you go down and no you can't say "niether"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'd say neither because that's how that word is spelled!

Batman or Superman????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Batman! Superman needs nerfs ggOP

Do you read much and what do you read??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I used to read a lot but not so much anymore :( School got me out of the habit. I tend to read varying types of fiction. Usually realistic historical or fantasy?

What is your favourite letter of the alphabet????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My favorite one I guess is F because I write in cursive and it's a "fun" letter :D

Back