• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Unfold your arms, officer! This is just a box for SS but the cartridges inside are UltraSun and X!

I wish the upcomming pokemon unite can be done a nuzlocke on.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I wish the upcomming pokemon unite can be done a nuzlocke on.
    As a safety officer, I must remind you to be careful which thread you are posting in, young man! xD

Hold it right there! Why do you have those bags full of potions with the tags still on them and no receipt, hmm?

Years
  • Officer! My good sir, I was literally just hired a few minutes ago and now I'm hand delivering these potions to a different Pokemart branch! I'll even show you my ID (don't look too close though).

But what's this? You have twelve Masterballs in your bag? Somebody's got some explaining to do!

Superjolt

Years
  • It's simple officer! I merely traded over 12 Pokémon each holding a Master Ball from other games!

You there! Mind explaining how this Level 100 traded Pokémon is obeying you despite the fact that you have no badges?

Years
  • Um...yes, *puts on reading glasses, and produces a diploma.* I graduated from Pokemon tech as magna cum laude and passed the Pokemon league admissions exam with 100% score. This is comparable to having all the badges according to Kanto's league rules, so Pokemon of all levels would objey me, even those obtained in trade. See section 3 *Hands you trainer handbook*

Stop in the name of the law! How did you obtain a copy of Pokemon Shield that has no drawn out cut scenes and with the option to turn the experience share off? This is illegal.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Um...*nervously pulls on hair* I am a Game Tester for Pokemon Sword and Shield and I have the beta version which does not contain cutscenes. Also experience share is not turned off it is just that I have only one Pokemon. *Points at Gloom*

Hold it right there, why are you using a Meowth to surf.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh, don't mind me, Officer! This Meowth is a criminal from Team Rocket, and I'm merely trying to teach him a lesson! 😇

Wait a minute... why are you wearing an eyepiece autographed by the real Ghetsis? Could it be that you're one of his minions?

You are so right Officer Jenny! HM01 is the greatest move in the entire game. I left in the trash because I wanted someone else to be able to share in the wonders of cut now that I already taught the move to my Pokemon.

Just had to come back and re-read this post once more, and I'm dying of laughter all over again. 😂 Truly the best excuse ever made. x333

Years
  • It's true that I'm wearing the eyepiece, but...

Spoiler:

Busted! How dare you trade armaldo you have painted to trainers, and say it's a shiny Giratina? We've gotten a lot of complaints about you! These wings you added on don't fool me!

Superjolt

Years
  • Well you see officer... Armaldo actually dressed as Giratina for Halloween last year and well... it went a little crazy and now it thinks it's actually Giratina for real! I couldn't even get it to take the costume off!

Stop right there! How did you manage to fit that Snorlax in such a small car?

Years
  • But officer, the only one in the car is me. I'm not a Snorlax, and big is beautiful!

*Blows whistle* Stop in the name of the law! You ate all of the lava cookies at Mt. Chimney now no trainers can buy them, besides they're for Pokemon not people! Put down that chocolate chunk cookie I say!

Superjolt

Years
  • You must have me confused with someone else officer! This is a Double Ragecandybar Chip cookie, not a Lava Cookie!

Halt! I've heard you cheated - you won a Cute Contest despite your Pokémon only knowing Tough moves!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Yes. Unfortunately the other contest Pokemon also only know tough moves and my Lilligant has more appeal.

Hold it right there, How are you wearing glasses in Kanto? Only Scientists, Lorelei and Blaine can wear glasses under Kanto law.

Superjolt

Years
  • B-but officer, I'm a Super Nerd! We all wear glasses too! See?
    Spr_FRLG_Super_Nerd.png

You there, you're coming with me! Multiple witnesses have said you are disturbing the local Slugma population by going around and hugging them all!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Is it a crime to hug Slugma officer. I can confirm that Slugma over there (Points to Grey colored Slugma) is as warm as the others. What do you mean that one's Shiny? I have no idea what you are talking.

Hold it right there, you have been staring through the Celadon Gym window for the past two hours. The Gym is open. Why are you stood staring through the window.

Superjolt

Years
  • Oh officer, I fell asleep from a Jigglypuff singing and I've been leaning against the window asleep this whole time! (until you just woke me up of course!)

Hold it! What is this I'm hearing about you building a Secret Base under the Pokémon Center? Don't you know you can only build them in tall trees, large bushes and places where there's an indent in a rock wall?!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • So you are saying we can't build it in the indents of a center, which are possibly made of the same materials as those rocks?

You seem to be giving a jetpack to your slow creature. I don't think that's registered as an official item, care to explain?

Superjolt

Years
  • No, no officer! This is just what my Flying-type's newly discovered mega evolution looks like! Its wings turn into jets! :D

Aha, caught you red handed! You have to walk 100 steps to recharge the VS Seeker... yet I saw you use it again after only 8 steps! Explain yourself!

Years
  • But officer I really did go 100 steps! Thanks to these running shoes I just moved so fast that it looked like I only took 8. I swear!

You're going to jail! This Rayquaza says you filed a false car insurance claim with him. You were seen ordering your own Snorlax to use body slam on your automobile to total it. What do you have to say for yourself con artist?

Superjolt

Years
  • That Rayquaza is lying officer! The only thing I'm guilty of is lightly denting the car with my bike after getting kicked out of the Pokémart for trying to ride it inside! It's not my fault that there just happened to be a Snorlax battling in the middle of the street who just happened to be using Body Slam at the same time and hit the car!

You there! Why do you have all those coins... but you don't have a Coin Case?! It's illegal not store them in a Coin Case I'm afraid!

Years
  • But officer, these coins didn't come from the game corner. These coins scattered everywhere when my Meowth used pay day to win our last battle. I just picked up our earnings.

You're under arrest! Shame of you for throwing a birthday party, and using a real litwick as the candle topper for the cake. You were caught red-handed to trying to blow out that blue flame and make a wish on it. That's pokemon abuse.

Back