• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Oh, no, you're mistaken! I'm not the Champion of any Pokémon League, not yet. I'm the Champion of my local Solitaire tournament; I hold the record for most games solved in 10 minutes. (I could certainly try my hand at competing in a Pokémon League though, so thanks for the idea!)

Hold it! Are those the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs I see?

Years
  • Yep, I was just taking my Palkia and Dialga for a stroll and then this antique seller in Stow-on-Side just gave them to me =D
    Such a kind person!

Hold it right there. I just talked to several trainers who claim you made them pay more prize money than they wanted to. I don't condone bullies shaking down people for money...
    You better explain yourself pronto!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Oh, neither is the real deal! This one is a container I use as a pillbox, and this other one is a plush replica that I got for my Mimikyu to play with. I just really love the Master Ball's design, okay?

Stop right there! You are carrying far more bags of Silver Powder than you have Bug-types on hand. What are they for?

Years
  • I just want to see if the rumors are true that if one puts enough Silver Powder on a Ditto, that it'll transform into Silver from Johto!
    It's just a science experiment!

Wait.... where did you get that Eternal Flower Floette?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oh, this is just my Shiny Floette which refuses to evolve. She is happy being a Floette and helping me and my Yellow Flower Florges in the Flower Shop.

Hold it right there, why are you going into tall grass without a Pokemon. That is very dangerous.

Years
  • What ? What do you mean, "without a pokémon" ? Do I look like a human to you ?
    Spoiler:

Hold it right there! Why is the Ditto following you disguised as Rayquaza ? No way it could be the real legendary!

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oh I'm sorry Gardevoir. You look very elegant today.

This is a special Rayquaza with Ditto-like eyes. Very rare.

*Sees trainer in distance* Hold it right there, did you just tell that man you are from Yes Town?

Last edited:
    Years
  • He asked me if I was from a small Town or not, and I merely told him 'Yes, I'm from a small Town'.
    You wanna eavesdrop at least do it properly :coolcat:

Why are your badges not polished?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Officer, I am a lady trainer and my badges are very polished. Please clean your glasses officer.

Hold it right there, you have been stood in front of Morty for the past 4 hours. Are you going to battle him or not?

Years
  • You again ? We are in a middle of a conversation, officer!

Spoiler:

I am not here to battle anyone but to fact-check his Dusknoir pokédex's entry!
    Now, if an autograph is what you want, I will make you one right after.

--

Hold it! Where did you get so many Big Nuggets ?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oh my apologies again Gardevoir. Yes, an autograph please. I am a big fan of Morty after all.

The Nugget Maniac just keeps giving me them. It would be rude to turn them down.

Hold it right there, why are you insisting we are in Unova when this is clearly Johto. We are in a Johto Gym after all.

Years
  • This here Gym merely looks like one from Johto.
    It's leader had it redecorated, but didn't check the catalogue properly and ended up ordering the wrong style! 😌

Wait a second.... Why does your mimikyu look like an Eevee?

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have no idea. Mimikyu made the outfit himself.

Hold it right there, why do you have 15 Marsh Badges on your person when you are not Sabrina or associated with her Gym?

Years
  • Some of the people who beat her left before they could be given the badge. Normally gym staff or Sabrina would handle this, but these people run away at the mere sight of either!
    I dunno why they are so scared of them, but I have been asked to chase them down instead and bring them back tied up and blindfolded!

Wait a second... why do you have so many Skitty Dolls? You better not have robbed the store!

Years
  • I did not! I just saw these Dolls while walking and they were sooo cute! So, I bought them all to decorate my home. I had no problem with the price: I will have you know that I am quite well paid at work!
    ... What ? Can't a pokémon earn her own money and have her own house ?

Hold it! Why is your Pokémon pushing these boulders around ? You better not try and block the road!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am pushing these boulders around to unblock the road Gardevoir. I need to get to the next town.

Hold it right there, why are you wearing that red and black uniform, what evil deed are you doing Magma Grunt?

Years
  • I don't feel like fighting all the grunts while I try and save the world from an ancient grumpy dinosaur thing. So I beat up a grunt and took their uniform.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go infiltrate an evil organization because the adults are apparently too incompetent.

Why does your Vivillon have a Great Ball Pattern?

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • Taking a picture of your art piece, of course!

Arceus is a legendary Pokemon that created the universe. It is said that there is only one in existence. How do you have a full team of them?

Back