• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • Oh! I just wanted to fact-check how many Grass type pokémon actually live in this gym. Do you want to help me count ?

Hold it! What is that stuff in the little bag you are holding ?

Years
  • Stardust! The stuff is literally everywhere around here, yet I've heard it sells well. I intend to make a fortune! :fufu:

Stop right there! Why are you carrying a blade at your waist?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • What are you talking about? I organized my pokeballs in the shape of a sword and hung them there. What's wrong with that.

So explain. How exactly did you get a female Hitmonlee?

Years
  • I just gave it some blush and lipstick and as per Wobbuffet logic it is now female. 😏

Hold on! How'd you catch that Flying type Pikachu in Galar?

Years
  • But, it is not from Galar! I found it while soaring over Torren's region!
    Spoiler:

Hold it! Why is your pokémon twice taller than it should be ?

Years
  • I ate some tasty Humongo Power sandwiches and this very lovely big Altaria showed up. Naturally I caught it =D

Wait a second... how are you picnicing while on the back of Miraidon/Koraidon?!

Years
  • No need to worry officer! Those are part of it's body and will go away as it matures!

Spoiler:

Stop right there! How'd you get that Greninja in Paldea? The Tera Raid event is not until next weekend!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • He's been with me since Kalos! Besides, he's just visiting. He won't be staying definitely until Pokémon HOME releases his papers are properly sorted out for him to do so. I hope they get it done sooner than later...

Hold it! Why is your Mimikyu not wearing a costume based on Pikachu? Where did you get them from?

Years
  • Oh you mean this cute little Melandrian Mimikyu? You'll be seeing these regional cuties in gen 11, I just got them early from Game Freak :coolcat: pretty please, GF? :pleaplup:
    They come in multiple forms too:
    Spoiler:

Why is your Pokemon stuck in a fence? 😏

Spoiler:

Years
  • We performed a summoning ritual to bring Starlight back to our forums, but the Gardevoir who helped us with the ritual ended up like this in the process.
    She speaks of odd things, such as a world without Pokemon governed by technology and science!

Why do your Applin reside in Pumpkins? Did you genetically modify them? 😱
    Spoiler:

Years
  • New Paldean forms in the upcoming dlc! We do not give you permission to post our content Officer, we're still in development!

You're on your way to jail for pokemon kidnapping. A pokemaniac named Kirk over in Cianwood City says that after a robbery he entrusted his shuckle Shuckie to you to protect, but you never came back to return Shuckie, but kept it in your pc! Why you little thief 😡

Years
  • I bonded quite well with poor Shuckie so Kirk benevolently told me to keep it when I tried to return it. If he changed his mind after that he never told me! D=

Stop right there! Why did you never share your sandwiches with your ride Pokemon? You've been starving the poor thing! You better explain fast before I drag you off for Pokemon abuse!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My ride Pokemon is a Vegetarian. And I only make them with the freshest meat harvested from happy cows. No, not Miltank. Cows. Yeah, I didn't know either until my Pokedex told me about them.

Hold on, what are you doing with that Eevee and that Moon Stone?

Years
  • How else would you evolve an Eevee into Lumineon?! 😉

My Eevee told me there's a Clefairy not far from here that desperately wants to evolve, but can't find a Moon Stone, so we're bringing it one =D

Hold it right there! I've received complaints of excessive howling coming from your apartment.... just what are you and your Pokemon doing in there?!

Years
  • Oh! It is my friend, Growlithe! I am helping him train for his next karapoké, on a great video game called SingStaryu! Do you know it ?

Hold it! Since when is there a large and deep grotto entrance right next to your house ?

Years
  • It's always been there, I just had Scyther trim the trees that were in front of it =O

Stop it right there Mindy! Why are you having the Haunters you're trading hold everstones?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Better question: how did you not know about this costume party?

Okay, you managed to evolve your Klawf. Neat, but how did you do it!?

Back