• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Maybe because... that Trainer changed their avatar to a Lilligant. ;)

You there! Did you just name your Pokémon after yourself?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Well...yes I did. Is it against the law to name one's Pokémon after oneself.
(Also are you implying you turned ME into a Lilligant? :))

Hold it right there, I saw you impersonating an Officer Jenny. Please explain your actions.

Meadow

Years
I need to impersonate her to post in this thread. :P Just for Drama class, you see. I wanna be an actor when I grow up. xD

Hey, wait! Did you just paint your Pokémon to make it look shiny?!

Also are you implying you turned ME into a Lilligant? :)

Of course I didn't hack your account by guessing your password! Wait, that sounded suspicious... just ignore me :D

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Paint my Pokémon to look Shiny? No of course not. People keep mistaking my Shiny Garchomp for a non-shiny variety and it's starting to upset him.

Of course I didn't hack your account by guessing your password! Wait, that sounded suspicious... just ignore me :D

Revise Librarian used Transform on CharmedGardy. It has no effect. (If it did I'd be unable to post as Lilligant's have no fingers) :)

Hold it right there, Why are you wearing that ridiculous red suit? Are you a member of Team Flare?

Meadow

Years
Oh no, it's just that my friend (who happens to be named Flare) forced me to wear that! And yes, I've told her that it looks ridiculous. :P

You there! Did you just eat fish stew... even though this is the Pokémon world?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
This is not any Fish Stew this is Magikarp Fish Stew...and besides I am feeding it to my Lilligant.

Hold it right there, Why does your trainer card say you are called Jenny? Go join the Police Force at once as stated under bylaw 15.7c, oh and get yourself a regulation Officer Jenny hairstyle.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
But my real name is Jenny, that's my nickname. My real name is Jennifer, therefore I don't have to join them.

Woah there, that bike is illegal. You're in Kalos, and Kalos doesn't have any bikes with red paint. Where did you get this illegal bike from?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am Cynthia and brought this bike from my own region...What do you mean I don't look like my picture, you don't look like an Officer Jenny.

Stop right there, Why did you just put Nurse Joy to sleep with your Lilligant? Attacking Nurse Joy or using status moves on her are crimes punishable by a life sentence.

Meadow

Years
Wait, wait! This might be a misunderstanding. What if she just wanted to sleep near a Lilligant? :o
Yup, super lame excuse. :D

Hey, you! Did you just change your outfit outside of Kalos?! Only French people are allowed to change clothes!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I have a 'special card'. A special card means you can change clithes anytime, anyplace! You can even take off yur hat with it!

Help! My Charizard, Beedrill, and Electivire got into a huge fist fight! What did you do?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Sorry, I have a load of Rare Candies in my pocket.

Hold it right there, How did you get that team of Shiny Mew?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Well you see officer, I painted my mew blue to make it look shiny, so it's just a pink mew with blue paint.

Why do you have a bunch of Pokemon Fan Gear when you are not a Pokemon Fan trainer? Explain now criminal!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That nice Pokefan over there gave me all her things. Yes I know she looks like a Beauty now, she USED to be a Pokefan.

Hold it right there, Did you just get that Gorgeous Royal Ribbon, without paying for It? You're going to jail if you don't explain yourself.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
Years
Wait, I can explain officer... That was my brother's, someone stole it from him and I was just enacting my vengeance upon him, you can understand right?

Did I just see you grab nurse joys chansey? Because it looks like that unless you can tell me whats really going on.

magicarp4thewin

Years
Me? Nooo officer, that way my evil twin feebas4thelose, he's a real dare devil sometimes

Ummmm... Did you just knock out that youngster with a sandwich? This I gotta hear....

magicarp4thewin

Years
Ummmm...that was just me practicing my pokemon ventriloquism, how is it?

Hey, you can't lick peoples pokeballs! You had better give me an excuse not to jail you...

I AM VEGEMITE

FEAR ME
Years
IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY HANDS LOOK LIKE TONGUES! AND BESIDES, THEY WERE MY POKEBALLS. ... I THINK.

DARN, LOOKS LIKE I'M IN JAIL. BUT HEY YOU OVER THERE, DID YOU JUST THROW A JAR OF VEGEMITE AT THAT TURTWIG? OFFICER!

Back