• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
Years
  • Officer, I can explain! Eternatus suddenly came out of nowhere and gifted some Dynamax energy into atmosphere before flying away. My Coalossal and I were training when this happened, so he ended up Gmaxing.

Why is there a pidgey in a cage?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Its a wild Pidgey I found, it badly hurt its wings and Im taking it to the doctor. This is the best way to move it.

I saw you coming out of the Poke Center pushing a bicycle. Why isnt it in your bag? Were you using it inside?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Oh officer, I can explain!
    This brat spoiled my cycle like 2 years back, but today when we revisited here, Nurse Joy had repaired the cycle! I am just taking it back!

Why are you running inside this house, running shoes are used outdoors!

Years
  • Officer its an emergency! My wife just called, she is givimg birth right now!

Someone matching your face robbed an elderly man all of their money earler this morning

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    That must have been the Ditto Robber! I encountered them yesterday. So they know how I look!

Did you just take that other trainer's Poke Ball?

Years
  • Thats because Im a member of the elite four. Rules dont apply to us

These 3 Oran Berries were reported as stolen from a locapl farm a couple days ago

Years
  • Im a fisherman collecting food materials for the local restaurant. Or did you never think about where meat comes from?

Wgere did you get 200 Rare Candies?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I bought them during a "buy 200 pay 1" sale at the large department store last week. The place was hard to find with all the garbage bins and such...

Did you just fly here on that Pidgey?

Years
  • Yes Sir, its a pretty strong Pidgey.

I have an eyewitness claiming you've thrown something other than Safari Balls inside the Safari Zone

Years
  • Those were bait, officer. Gotta lure in that prey! 😈

They looked hungry!

You seem to have a full team of shiny Meowscarada, but each one looks slightly different. What's going on here ?

Last edited:

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • It's mutation, Professor! This one's a regular shiny, this one's from Pinkan Island, this one's from Valencia Island and more which I don't even remember!

Where would you get that masterball from?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    My Dodrio flew me onto the ship!

I've heart you're selling Type Plates?

Years
  • I've tried to catch this wild Swampert but it wiped out my whole team

I.. Is that a shiny Arceus??? Wh... who are you???

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I was just passing by the old ranch as I randomly ran into this little horse-y here!

Can you explain to me how you managed to get up onto that roof?

Back