• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • Silly officer, I don't have an electrode. This is just an oversized, ultra ball-inspired pillow! It just so happens to be 3'11, the height of an electrode.

Fighting with fainted pokemon? Would you rather be found guilty of hacking, or pokemon abuse?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ah, no. Confuses this Shedinja for a fainted Pokemon. Is a perfectly healthy Pokemon...for however healthy Ghost-types are, anyways.

Heard about someone breaking into a home and commanding their Dragonite to Hyper Beam someone. Supposedly saw someone matching your description snooping around there earlier.

Years
  • I don't have a Dragonite on my team officer. Clearly it must've been my evil twin!

I've been told you let your Rotom into a vending machine to cause mischief on innocent tourists.... explain yourself!

Years
  • You've got it all wrong officer! I was in a building, the souvenir shop in Mahogany Town, but it was really a hideout for Team Rocket. I am Lance, the pokemon league champion! I commanded my dragonite to use hyper beam on these criminals, who were using radios to distress that poor Gyarados at the Lake of Rage.

No, you have me all wrong! I was trying to incorporate my rotom heat with the vending machine, because there are snacks in there that are getting cold might need to be heated up in this toaster oven. Hot doughnuts are good, I promise!

You threw a master ball, and caught Professor Juniper's uncatchable shiny minccino. You can't catch an NPC's pokemon, and you haven't obtained any pokeballs yet in game, let alone the master ball!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The things random people passing you by trade you while sitting on the bus with your DS, huh... 😏

Stop! Why are you throwing Geodudes at that Happiny? Whichever is yours, this is Pokemon abuse!

Years
  • I would never! This is pokeblock I'm throwing in the direction of this safari zone happiny, it just has a geodude on the wrapper. Nothing to see here. I'm feeding her treats so she might dedice to be my pokemon.

Your pokemon party includes a wild Professor Sycamore in one pokeball, Professor Birch in another, Director Clavell in third slot, then there's a Dr Fennel, Sonia and Professor Kukui! What kind of pokemon trainer are you? This looks like you are enslaving human beings!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Only nicknamed them those names. What names would you give to a team of Sudowoodos?

Spoke with a nearby trainer. Claims your Pokemon held two items. What do you have to say for yourself?

Years
  • That can be explained officer, my pokemon used switcheroo. My Seviper was holding black sludge at first, but saw that the opponent had leftovers, my seviper took the leftovers, and gave them the sludge.

/blows whistle

I call foul! I am in charge of security at this contest hall. I saw you with my own eyes throw a nanab berry peel on the the floor where the pokemon are performing. You're trying to make your Pokémon's competitor fall down, so you can win.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Misunderstands. Threw the Garbodor food, akin to throwing roses at humans. Intended it as encouragement.

Reported someone releasing tons of Pokemon in the city recently. Asked around. Pointed to you. What do you have to say?

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Today just happens to be that one free roaming day all the zoo Pokemon have. What can I say? I just did what my boss told me to!

So, you entered that cave that has that sign that says "do not enter"? What were you thinking?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Wanted to see the Giant Step. Attunes a Sound Stone to that place. Incorrect. Entered the cave from a different spot without the sign. Exited out of that entrance. Was also told by adults that it was super important to do to save the world.

Reported a large berry theft one hour ago. Why do you have 126 Grepa Berries in your bag?

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I actually got stuck in Cinnabar Island after talking to an old man. After a strange encounter I ended up with 128 of them. And then I gave two of them away!

Why are you shouting Sunny Day in the middle of the night?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Owns some Grass-types. Needs just a short boost of energy. Returns back to darkness after that. Realizes the importance of darkness in a growing Grass type's life.

Witnessed you command your Mr. Mime to create a Reflect in the middle of a road. Blocked traffic for half an hour. What caused you to do that?

Panda280

Panda280
    Years
  • Officer, I can explain. My pokemon name is sunny day. I definately did not ask it to use a sunny day move to dry my clothes. "No, Bul-Sunny day, don't use sunny day"

Why are there so many pokeballs in your car? Are you stealing pokemon?

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's not an Espeon. It's a shiny Blue Cat, one of the recently discovered Paradox Pokemon!

Where did you get all those Amulett Coins you're wearing?

Years
  • Meowth's Payday spam paid off. Found dozens of them amongst the money lying around after battle =D

Wait a second... Why does your Aegislash have No Guard ?

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We had to pay a kingly ransom so we had to sell its shield. :(

What are all those Meowth doing behind your back?

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
    Years
  • Oh, I caught them, but they don't seem to like Pokéballs- so now I have to carry them behind my back.

A Charizard almost started a forest fire, and it seems it belongs to ya. What does this mean?

Years
  • Spoiler:

The region's low on Charcoal, I'm helping us restock! :fufu:

How did you get a G-Max Coalossal into Paldea ?

Back