• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • Officer, that's no child! This is a mew that used transform! I has using my driftloon's hypnosis move to put it to sleep, so I could catch it.

/blows whistle You spoiled brat, I saw you yelling at your psyduck, calling it "stupid" for coming out of it's poke ball at the wrong time. You even hit it in the head. That's pokemon abuse in this town, I am arresting you and removing these pokemon from your custody!

Years
  • It's fine really; we're rehearsing a play! Did my punch look that real? =O

Stop! Why does your Passimian have a rugby ball instead of it's usual ball-like berry?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Officer, that's no rugby ball! It's the Klink, Klang and Klinklang family after a traumatic meeting with apricorns...tough to explain.

Hold it right there. You just started your Pokémon journey a few hours ago, why are all your Pokémon at Lv. 100???

Years
  • A friend, who beat the game, traded me this level 100 pokemon. It doesn't obey me though because I don't have any badges

Well, my Kyreum's not exactly fused to Solgaleo, or Glastrier, it's just standing on top of them in victory and roaring, after knocking them out in battle.

Wait a minute, you're playing pokemon yellow on thr Virtual console, but a Raichu is following you, instead of Pikachu. How? Pikachu always refuses to take the thunderstone! What did you do to him?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Because the move was struggle, hidden power is out of pp T_T

I smell a hacker! This is a copy of the original Pokemon Black, but you have join avenue, the nature preserve, battle tree and have all sorts of other features from BW2. What have you been up to?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Bought the DLC for Black.

Reported a major forest fire. Spotted you and a Charizard leaving that area recently.

Years
  • No, officer! Charizard is a hero. I was flying by on Charizard, and saw the fire. He and I flew down to evacuate small and injured pokemon from the danger zone.

You were seen on video camera robbing the Pokémon Center in Tokyo of toys. Are you ready to confess your crimes?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Installed the new camera technology at that store. Automatically detects when you pick something up. Deducts that money from your account when you leave.

Heard about a black market Slowpoke Tail seller. Why do you have so many Slowpoke Tails in your bag?

Years
  • I'd never eat a poor slowpoke's tail! These are Unbelievable Meatless leppa berry protein tails. I know, so convincing you can't tell the difference. Everybody should make the switch to a pokemon-free diet.

That Snorlax is a roadblock that you are not supposed to cross, until you have obtained thr poke flute to awaken. Instead of doing that, you just climbed over the sleeping pokemon's stomach, and kept going. You're breaking the rules!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Owns a Pokemon with Rock Climb. Glued a few rocks to Snorlax. Zipped right up and over.

Collected an awful lot of coins from the Game Corner. Totals nearly 500,000 Pokedollars. Care to explain?

Years
  • This is a Falinks officer. It kicks once for every foot! The leader just didn't feel like doing it or it would've been 12!

Why do you have so many trainer cards? You better not be selling fake trainer ID's!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Changed outfits and hairstyles a lot. Reprinted all the cards. Never got rid of the old ones.

Collected 10 badges, despite only 8 badges being in this region. Do you have an explanation?

Years
  • I'm just letting my Smeargle practice on some old paper that's going to be recycled anyway =)

How is it possible that instead of 1 Tera type, your Pokemon has 2 Tera types?!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Resulted from a Tera: Water Shellder latching onto a Tera: Psychic Slowpoke. Kept their Tera types upon evolving. Please do not hit the tail with electricity.

Described someone selling counterfeit Pokeballs. How did you manage to acquire 8 Master Balls?

Back