• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Officer! Is my Eevee not allowed to dress like a ghost?! I thought we were supposed to dress up for the festival today!

Hold on, why is that Gyarados... green?

Years
  • I tried out some new curry recipes and it's not feeling too well. It turned green too!

Wait, is that a tiny Onix sticking out of your backpack?

Years
  • Pokemon are allowed in the Safari zone though, right? I'm really a Latias, I just like turning into people. Shhh! Don't give me away.

Phoney! You sold this Ditto at the game corner, and said it was a Mew.

Years
  • It can be Mew! You just need to find a Mew somewhere and have ditto transform into it!
    And then never let it un-transform somehow...

What's this? What are these big footprints everywhere? Did you leave these?

Pokemon are allowed in the Safari zone though, right? I'm really a Latias, I just like turning into people. Shhh! Don't give me away.

Wait, Latias can transform? =o

Years
  • It's okay officer, it was a souvenir from helping out Professor Oak during the summer!!!

Stop thief!!! Your backpack has "property of Nurse Joy" written in security ink on the bottom...

Years
  • It's not what it looks like officer! I'm an intern at the Pokemon center. Nurse Joy is really busy in the middle of an operation, and asked if I could pick up her bag for her.

/Blows whistle

The folks at Game Freak say you designed Probopass. That has to be against some law. I'm sentencing you for crimes against fashion. Tsk, tsk.

Wait, Latias can transform? =o

Maybe...

Years
  • What can I say? I just randomly slapped some stuff onto the nosepass design so I could get fired and apply for a different job and it somehow got approved? who would've thunk it?

Hold up. How's your Serperior gracefully gliding through the air like that?!

Years
  • It's just a kite I picked up in Goldenrod City officer! Honest!

HEY YOU! STOP! Someone fitting your description ran off without paying their hefty daycare bill... would you care to explain that lv.100 Magikarp?

Years
  • I left my bag unattended and Magikarp was out of its ball.... there were some Exp. Candy Xl's in my bag. Now I'm stuck with this thing D=

How are you surfing through the waters on that Rhydon?
    (yes I know it can learn it...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Officer, it's totally legal for Rhydon to know surf by HM/TR. It's been able to learn it since gen 1. The only thing in question is the sanity of the trainer who traded it to me by teaching Rhydon, a Pokemon with a great base 130 physical attack, a special move like surf, when it has only a base 45 special attack!

I have caught you now! You're that trainer Mindy who everybody has reported to me. I know your scheme, offering to trade haunters for a medicham, but trade the haunter with an everstone so it can't evolve into gengar!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Yes Officer. I am the trainer Mindy. I have given my Haunter an Everstone because it does not want to evolve. It wants to continue to levitate as a Haunter.

Hold it right there, you have been stood in front of Sabrina for 4 hours. Are you going to battle her?

Years
  • Sorry officer!!! I just realised you're supposed to beat Koga first... but I'm right here in Saffron City... I just don't know what to do!

STOP!!!!! You are carrying 7 Pokémon!!!

Years
  • Yes, the 7th is this wild Pokemon I found fainted at the side of the road. I'm carrying it to a PokeCenter!

Where did you get that Azure Flute ?!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Wait, it's an Azure Flute? I didn't knew it was one! Oh well, you can take it officer:D

Hold it right there, you look like that guy who stole my Feebas!!

Years
  • You must be talking about my evil twin brother, ReToil! Always up to no good that one.... make sure you tell officer jenny about him!

How do you have a shiny Calyrex?!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Oh, it's not shiny. I just checked what shiny Calyrex looks like and it is not the same color as that, I know it's hard to tell.

Whoa whoa there, that's a naughty nickname for that Pokemon! How did you get past the censor?

Years
  • But officer, I don't pick this name. That pokemon was traded to me. I went to the name rater to try change it, but he wouldn't let me rename a traded Pokemon. It didn't feel right for me to release Cloyster either because of her name, because she can't help what her former trainer named her. She's a good pokémon, honest!

Stop thief! You took your jigglypuff into a bank, had it sing and put the employees to sleep as you robbed the bank. This felony is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Back