• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I haven't seen the first series in forever. I watched Season 0 and now I'm on Season 5. LittleKuriboh is right when he said it's just based around a children's card game in the seasons between 0 & 5. . XD So screw that.

But episode 79 is still my favorite.
    I attempted doing this. I failed miserably. I completed season 0 but I couldn't get past Duelist Kingdom because it was incredibly boring and fillerific.
    Abridged Series > Regular Series

Trufax.
    Also, I just realized that I'm not very active here. D: I should keep better tabs on my subscribed list.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hahaha I loved it. It was funny they first saw the Pikachu look alike and Tristan said something like "it looks like the mascot of a popular series where you capture monsters...I think it's called Dinosaur King" XD

I attempted doing this. I failed miserably. I completed season 0 but I couldn't get past Duelist Kingdom because it was incredibly boring and fillerific.
    Abridged Series > Regular Series

Trufax.
    I thought Duelist Kingdom was boring, too. After season 4 (which is horrible) season 1 is the worst. I only kept on watching through season 1 because I wanted to find out what the Egyptian storyline was all about, you can skip through most of season 1 and it wouldn't really affect your understanding of the story. My favourite ones are Battle City in season 2 and the Memory World in season 5 which are actually really good ^^ The manga's just good all the way through, it's better than the anime

But episode 79 is still my favorite.
    That's one of my favourite episodes XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I am now re-watching season 1. Not my favourite season, but .. :D
    Loads of funny things I totally forgot about .. xD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    All right, everyone, I have good news! July 14th is the birthday of Yu-Gi-Oh! the abridged series!

And I shall bring teh cake! =D All in favor of having Yami Bakura on the front, raise your hand! *raises hand*​

Years
    fav. episode: last one. :] HEIL KAIBA!
    will i be active: i'll try every day, yes. :D
    character claim: BAKURA PLZ!!! or else i'll get the wankers cramp. -.-"

password: in america! xD
    i wanna join!
    i say references of the show to my bf almost everyday and its funny!

[raises both hands] :DD YEA!! me! meeee!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The password is case sensitive. Also, you can't have Bakura if you decide to join; he's already gotten 3 (the maximum) people paired to him.​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    *raises hand*
    Yashi wants cake!
    The 14th!
    My birthday is the 13 =3
    Gahh I'll be 17 =O I'm getting old =.=

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I was wondering. How awesome will he make Dartz? I mean I know some hate him and his gang but he has to be the best villain after Marik and Bakura.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *raises hand* I'd like cake ^^ I'm actually really hungry at the moment, send some over to England XD I hope it's chocolate

I don't remember Dartz at all...I just remember hating season 4 no Bakura D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back