• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow, lots of new posts today! Yay! Hahaha every single abridged episode is on my iPod XD Welcome, new people!

Ah, Todoroki, both of those videos of Bakura are incredibly arousing and I don't know why. . *dies from blood loss from nosebleed*​
    That's because he just is in general, duhhhhhh

XDDDDDDDD Ignore me. I mean, IGNORE ME! That's better ~

I've got both of those scenes as GIF animations somewhere...I need to divide my folders up much more, it's so hard trawling through loads of pictures
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A credit card might be able to stop the gun from firing though~
    No! Only children's trading cards posess such power! XDD

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

It's crazier in the manga in Battle City when Kaiba throws the card. It actually cuts into the Steve's hand and then Kaiba complains that he got blood all over his card XD

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    XD WTF?
    Seriously does Kaiba sharpen his cards or something? And lol I should have known that only Children playing cards could hold such POWER!

Also, in that picture~ Kaiba is doing a peace out Y'all ~

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    XD WTF?
    Seriously does Kaiba sharpen his cards or something? And lol I should have known that only Children playing cards could hold such POWER!

Also, in that picture~ Kaiba is doing a peace out Y'all ~
    Duh childrens card games are like the ultimate source of power. And no Kaiba just has ultra awesome laminated cards. So cleanly laminated that the indestructable card plastic is invisible!

And... BAM! (It's a joke, you'll get it if you look at who made it)
    More like a meme from E3 2009. Ever wanted to see ygotas art? Well...BAM! there it is!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    My cards aren't laminated, that's probably why mine aren't in that good a condition.
    They're a little ... worn.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My cards aren't laminated because...I don't have any Yugioh cards XD I didn't like it when it first came out because I just assumed it was a copy of Pokemon and I was starting to go off Pokemon anyway. Although, it looks a lot more interesting than the Pokemon trading cards now that I think about it

UraharaSteph

Years
    I've never thought of laminating my cards before. I wander if LittleKuriboh does ROFL~

Then again, I don't have a laminater XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    If I had a laminator, I would probably just go crazy and laminate everything..
    My brother would have laminated ties.
    I used to have loads of Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards but when we moved ... I think they got lost or my mum threw them away un-knowingly. Damn.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Wow, I haven't been participating in this club at all, have I? =0 Curse Explorers of the Sky for distracting me...-cough-

Laminated cards...I think I went on a spree to search for them. A LOOONG time ago. They're probably still around somewhere...Oooh, superspecialawesome Dark Magician...XD -shot-

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Random: If you watch the actual series, it's kind of amazing that LittleKuriboh managed to make Tristan interesting and likeable XD I remember when I first watched the thing when his old voice died and I actually couldn't stop laughing at it for ages XD And I still laughed about the 3rd and 4th time I watched it, too XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I haven't seen the first series in forever. I watched Season 0 and now I'm on Season 5. LittleKuriboh is right when he said it's just based around a children's card game in the seasons between 0 & 5. . XD So screw that.

But episode 79 is still my favorite.

UraharaSteph

Years
    Tristan is one of my fave abridged character <3

I actually liked him in the real anime after as well because I took more notice of him XD but all I could think of
    "Hey, the sun will rise in a few hours"
    and
    "My voice gives me super strength!"

UraharaSteph

Years
    Oh just bare in mind this is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged fanclub~
    The fan dubbed comedy series by Little Kuriboh XD (I'm sure you knew that but if you didn't... GO TO YOUTUBE NAOS!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back