• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Sacr3d Fire

Rock the house with fire
Years
  • I feel disapointed because they made alot of water and grass type but they dont make enough fire-type it almost look like they forgot them..anyway i hope there going to be more fire-type pokemon in black and white.Or maybe they dont make alot of Fire pokemon because they are too POWERFUL!

Years
  • I'd like to join! ^_^

All the fire types make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so it's very hard to choose... But Arcanine was the first to steal my heart, so I'd like to have him as my companion! :D

As for the topic... I'd have to agree that there really aren't as many fire types as there are other types... But they still outnumber psychics! :D Perhaps the ghosts too... I'd have to agree that they seem to be much stronger than everything else, maybe that's why there aren't as many... I wish I knew the reason... :(

Last edited:

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • Haha, I didn't like Sinnoh either.
    I didn't like the Pokemon choices, and the game wasn't as fun as others.
    That's just me, though. My fav regions are Kanto and Hoenn.
    As far as the games go, that is.

Oh, and Apollo... you mind if I change my partner to Flareon? (:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I guess it's time for a new topic: it seems to me they're arent as many fire-types as there are other types. How do you guys feel about it?

It kinda makes me mad because there are tons of Grass and waters and hardly any fire pokemon. Same with the TCG. Fire pokemon are a rarity in the booster packs

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • Can I please join? :) I love fire pokemon Typhlosion, Magmar, Ninetales, Houndoom, etc. That's the special thing about fire pokemon. There aren't that many. You can have alot of water pokemon or have a small group of fire pokemon that are different from each other. Obviously I would pick the small group of fire pokemon.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Where would be the ideal place to take your fire pokemon?
    -Someplace like a volcano or a sauna XD

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    I'd be indebted if I could join this establishment. Magmortar appeals to me because of my, uh, interest in artillery, and It just looks awesome. If possible, could it be named Howitzer? That's the name of my Magmar in-game. Once again, it would be an honour to join you, and I earnestly await your reply.

Back