• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    i just got here lol
    you're right in time for a war. CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER
    ok stop i didmt asked about that

Spoiler:

Echidna

Years
    Can I support more than one cause because they all need support. Its not like an election so
    Ah, I can tell from your theme that you too are a lover of the grass starter types! What a wonderful coincidence to run into a fellow exclusively-bulbasaur supporting friend.

Hello friend! Thank you for supporting the cause! Only our cause! Or else!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Ah, I can tell from your theme that you too are a lover of the grass starter types! What a wonderful coincidence to run into a fellow exclusively-bulbasaur supporting friend.

Hello friend! Thank you for supporting the cause! Only our cause! Or else!
    it's nice to see that bulbasaur supporters are such con artists. seems like charmander is the only honest & decent team around these days.

Echidna

Years
    it is now clear, thanks to our two honest, truthful, and unbiased tales, that the true con artist is charmander. beat that kyle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back