• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2019
    Hey PC, I registered here a few years ago but kinda forgot about the forum. I've been a fan since Gen I and I hope to make friends here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2019
    Hey there, nice to meet you too.

And I'm doing well Doctor Nuzleaf, thanks for asking. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • lol I was going to ask you if you did an intro, but I just saw that you did. xD Dang, I'll admit that I am roleplaying waaaaaaaaaay too much.

I'm glad to hear that, btw!

Years
  • If's a nice looking forum. And so far the people seem very nice! :)

Hi GhostRyan, I am Hikari10. Japanese for light, born in the 10th month...

That's one hilarious signature but mine's just as funny (Haters Gonna Hate FTW!)

Hope you enjoy the forum!

SethGallahad

Knight of Legends
    Years
  • Have I introduced myself before?

I'm Seth Gallahad, and I wish that was my real name.

I'm not much of a battler, but more of a professor, or rather a connoisseur of Pokemon. Even if I don't always have the strongest team, I love putting together strategies and training techniques. 45% of my brain has been filled with permanent video-game knowledge. The rest is all an extension of the stuff we currently learned during freshman year high school (finals are almost done! flutteryay!)

So yeah, I'm Seth Gallahad, but call me Seth.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Have I introduced myself before?

I'm not much of a battler, but more of a professor, or rather a connoisseur of Pokemon. Even if I don't always have the strongest team, I love putting together strategies and training techniques. 45% of my brain has been filled with permanent video-game knowledge. The rest is all an extension of the stuff we currently learned during freshman year high school (finals are almost done! flutteryay!)

Yeah, I remember you. I also posted a VM to you on how to link links in your sig.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Have I introduced myself before?

That's.. pretty much what I was encouraging you to do..but in a separate thread! xD Buuuuuut that's alright. At least we got to know you a bit more! :3 Welcome aboard~

Also, don't rush yourself to reach those 15 posts btw. ;3 And I *don't* think you need 15 posts to post links in your sig. That rule is only in effect for posts only. ;)

cgaston16

Story Writer
    Years
  • Ummm hello everyone it's nice to see such inviting users. BTW just call me lyfe for short, hope I can make some friends and be of assistance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ummm hello everyone it's nice to see such inviting users. BTW just call me lyfe for short, hope I can make some friends and be of assistance.

Hai I'm new here and this place seems like fun. If anyone wants to chat I'm here...

Nice to see the both of you here! You'll be certain that you'll make friends here. :3 You are more than welcome to contact me if you have any questions or just want to chat! I don't bite at all. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    How did YOU get here?

I wanna know how all of you got here. What was the first game you played? How old were you? How long have you been playing? Things like that! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Merging this to the New Users' Hangout since it's worthy of a discussion topics here than in a separate thread. Just a reminder that the only threads that can be made here are introductions and reintroductions. :D

Man, coincidentally my 2-year anniversary is next week and it's a long way for me, actually! I was 19 years old when I joined, still in college, been playing Pokemon for uhh...13 years? And I found the site by Google. I'd go ahead and write a tl;dr about my history, but I'd rather not. Though I'd looove to hear everyone elses!

Welcome aboard btw. :3 Great start to the discussion. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You also apparently really like Felicia Day! Haha! I take it you've watched "The Guild"? It's one of my favorite youtube series!

This is incredibly late but yes! Haha I heart me some Felicia. The Guild is also epic, though I've only gotten to watching the first two seasons so far. I will get to the rest, I just keep forgetting!

MisterZwee said:
    I wanna know how all of you got here. What was the first game you played? How old were you? How long have you been playing? Things like that! :D

I joined PC just over a year ago, when I was 20 years old. I joined to find info on potential Ruby/Sapphire remakes (which, a year on, still seem no closer to fruition haha). My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Red which I got for my ninth birthday back in 1999!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back