• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome everyone! I see Cid and Droomph got you covered in a few things so there's no need for me to do so. :D But I am always around for questions though! ^_^

Well, this is the third thing to do on my checklist (first thing was post an intro thread, second was try and get a mentor) so...here I am, another new member in a long line of them, adrift in the wide open sea of PC...and that was a terrible metaphor, maybe you should all just ignore me. xD

I'll save the overwhelming detail for my profile (my next thing to do, before I start browsing those sections recommended to me in my intro thread) but, suffice it to say, I'm open to any questions people might have of me...well, just don't ask me what I think of controversial issues; I don't want to start any heated debates with people quite yet. xD

Hmm let's see. Intro thread? Check. Requested a mentor? Check. Post here in this awesome thread? Check. Explore other areas of the forum? I see you're working on that! xD

You must be a writer based on your post. xD As droomph mentioned, the Other Chat & Discussions section has some heated debates for you to participate. Trust me, none are flame worthy lol xD Enjoy it here and welcome aboard!

Anki Haru

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2012
    I just join today, I hope I can make at least one friend here and make others who share my love of Pokemon, Yorochiku Onegaishimasu.

Years
  • Hi Anki Haru, I am Hikari.

I am mysterious and some call me the Trainer of a top percentage Oshawott.

So, how are you enjoying this very large place where Trainers gather?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Hi! I joined today! Sup everyone?
    I suck a competitive battle. I actually just raise my pokemon my style. Don't use strategies. Just go with what I like (And 4 offensive moves xD)

Years
  • Hi Adrian, even though you technically joined 2 years ago you are still considered new cos you haven't posted much yet.

You will need at least 15 posts before you can post links and pictures.

Seiren

Playing the Spirit's Tune~
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    Well hope to see you around soon!Sounds like you're all ready to go!

Have you checked out Other Chat and Discussions yet? I'm sure once you get ready, you'll be a lively debater in the many topics we have.
    I can only hope so...I suppose I'll know pretty quick if I make a mistake though. xD

I was just browsing there, actually. Truth be told, I'm not much of a debater...I just have a lot of opinions, and a fondness for expressing them. But I do try to keep an open mind to things~

Hmm let's see. Intro thread? Check. Requested a mentor? Check. Post here in this awesome thread? Check. Explore other areas of the forum? I see you're working on that! xD

You must be a writer based on your post. xD As droomph mentioned, the Other Chat & Discussions section has some heated debates for you to participate. Trust me, none are flame worthy lol xD Enjoy it here and welcome aboard!
    Did I miss anything? xD

Well, I wouldn't call myself a writer persay...I try, though. I feel really bad if I write single sentence posts, or extremely short posts; I feel like I'm spamming, even if it's acceptable and everyone else is doing it. xD

Years
  • *Walks in* I did not do it! I did not! Oh hi Mark.

Anyway I'm new nice to meet you all. :) Is it me or is the view count on threads broken. I looked at my thread of saying Hi to everyone and it had 85 views but no replies in like 30 mins. lol

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Oh yeah, there are a lot of lurkers.

:| Some people just seem to not want to post.

Well, hi then! I hope Hikari gets on soon, I'm sure she will love to talk to you.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Yeah, I went with a molecule for a while but even PC was like gtfo nurd.

Whatever. Y'all just mad.

Okay yeah. Don't think I'm being stalkerish but where do you live? Just curious.

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • We still have a discussion topic going on here rn if you like to answer! What was the first Pokemon game you played & How old were you?

I remember playing pokemon diamond when I was about 7 or 8

I remember my first pokemon ever.A turtwig

I remember all the moments I had (like using a master ball on a chansey and not capturing dialga).Catching every pokemon I saw and deafeating the whole game just with turtwig

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Starbucks is amazing! I have one in the student center on my college campus and I go there so much <3 Mocha frappucinos!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Speaking of starbucks, I am actually in one right now! xD There's like, a bazillion in every corner here in San Diego. So I conveniently visit each and every one of them for the iced teas and the java chip frappe's :3

So tempted to rename this thread "The New User's Coffee Shop". xD

Years
  • Oh my! A talking sub! Awesome!

Hi TwilightSkye, droomph knew I would show up... and I did!

So yeah, I'm the Hikari he was talking about.

How are you enjoying the forums?

I love memes, heck my avatar, usertitle and signature are sure to give you the lolz.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi TwilightSkye, droomph knew I would show up... and I did!

So yeah, I'm the Hikari he was talking about.

How are you enjoying the forums?

I love memes, heck my avatar, usertitle and signature are sure to give you the lolz.

Is that from when there kicked out of Springfield? Only have seen about 6 episodes of The Simpsons tbh. XD

Nice to meet you btw

Years
  • Is that from when there kicked out of Springfield? Only have seen about 6 episodes of The Simpsons tbh. XD

Nice to meet you btw

Yeah, it was that episode but unfortunately I claim it to be the worst episode of the entire series that I've watched.

I like the old episodes better (Seasons 1-10)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back