• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh right I see! You definitely should've joined sooner if you've been seeing this forum for ages. XD; But yes hopefully you are on more, and you find more interests here than rom hacking! And I see. Fighting is my favourite since it's just generally amazing in most situations and the fighting types are generally some of the strongest physical attackers in each tiers, ice is an okay type but dragon? I like them but I could certainly live without them. :x

As for changing your name, unfortunately you can't :( I was a test and eventually I'll go back to my older username (well, from what I've been told) but sadly you'll be stuck with Ice-Dragon forever or until we get a better server. Oh and for a quote, click the word "quote" down the bottom of each person's post on the right hand side. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Hello Guys, Unclekillington here.

I signed up a few days ago but haven't had much time to participate in the discussions on the forum due to my exams, which are nearly at an end!!!!

Anyways, I am very, very new to Wifi battles despite playing Pokemon since its release through Red and Blue Version.

Anyways, I am a student and it is going to hopefully stay that way for another 3 years as I am hoping to be off to University in September. So in the mean time, I hope to make myself welcome on these forums, make some friends along the way and hopefully get a few wifi battles done with you guys over the course of the summer.

Oh and if anyone has a Growlithe that they'd be willing to trade, please alert me. It is my ALL TIME favourite pokemon and I have been killing to find one, to no luck of course. Sorry that was very sad of me :P

Anyways, Hopefully I will not annoy you guys to much,

Killington

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Growlithes are adorable. :3 If you want to trade for a Growlithe, you should check out the Trade Corner's Quick Trade Thread. Ask there (also specify which generation you want!) and be sure to list what you want to offer for the Growlithe. There's also numerous shops there where they *might* offer Growlithe. :)

And welcome aboard! That's one lengthy intro worthy of a thread but I saw you already made one. lmao xD But that's alright. :3 It's awesome to get to know you though!

Hooray for summer btw!

Years
    @Requility
    Well I'm also interested in Pokemon Black 2 and white 2. I'll deffinatly be getting it as soon as its released in Aus.

Whoops, I didnt mean dragon is my second favorite, I ment Ice is stong against it. And yeah I could live with out them too.
    There are a lot of bad Ice Pokemon so I only like some of them.
    I always have a few fighting moves in my team. My favorite Fighting type Pokemon is Mienshao, what's yours?

Also the 'quote' isn't their, maybe only on computers?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey, Mienshao is my favorite fighting type too! (sorry for butting in but I just HAD to mention lol). I always doubted fighting-types, but Mienshao totally changed my opinion towards them. I have one in my White team, and it's the strongest.

Also click on
    [OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★
    or
    (depending on the style you're using) on the bottom right corner of the post. That'll quote the member's post and reply to it. :)

Years
    Hey, Mienshao is my favorite fighting type too! (sorry for butting in but I just HAD to mention lol). I always doubted fighting-types, but Mienshao totally changed my opinion towards them. I have one in my White team, and it's the strongest.

(depending on the style you're using) on the bottom right corner of the post. That'll quote the member's post and reply to it. :)

That's cool! I have one in my White team as well. Normally in first or second spot. Hopefully you can get them early in Pokemon Black/White 2.
    And thanks for helping with the quote. :)
    I had to remove the URL because it said I can't post them until 15 post.

Last edited by a moderator:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Rainbowenergy said:
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CarcharOdin

My favorite Pokemon are listed in my profile, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say Charizard simply because I coveted that Pokemon card so much in my youth (oh, how I miss it).

Hey CarcharOdin, Im new here and I accually love charizard as well and this is pretty hard to believe, but I got my first original charizard card from the base set on my second booster pack!!!! No lie honest to god, Anyways nice to meet you and I just wanted to throw that out there since you mentioned charizard :0

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

cool u use the application like me how u finding it. Anyway I'm like 2 weeks new and it's really great very cool people here like meganium90 who is very kind there's slot to talk about here so hope u enjoy like me lol

Meganium90 said:
    Growlithes are adorable. :3 If you want to trade for a Growlithe, you should check out the Trade Corner's Quick Trade Thread. Ask there (also specify which generation you want!) and be sure to list what you want to offer for the Growlithe. There's also numerous shops there where they *might* offer Growlithe. :)

And welcome aboard! That's one lengthy intro worthy of a thread but I saw you already made one. lmao xD But that's alright. :3 It's awesome to get to know you though!

Hooray for summer btw!

far man here in Australia. it's winter. Oh man what I'll give for summer. It's the best

Last edited:
    Years
    How are all our newbies doing today?

It's currently winter down here in my native Australia.

And Ice-Dragon, pleased to meet you! I'm Hikari.

diab_low

Years
    UncleKillington said:
    Hello Guys, Unclekillington here.

I signed up a few days ago but haven't had much time to participate in the discussions on the forum due to my exams, which are nearly at an end!!!!

Anyways, I am very, very new to Wifi battles despite playing Pokemon since its release through Red and Blue Version.

Anyways, I am a student and it is going to hopefully stay that way for another 3 years as I am hoping to be off to University in September. So in the mean time, I hope to make myself welcome on these forums, make some friends along the way and hopefully get a few wifi battles done with you guys over the course of the summer.

Oh and if anyone has a Growlithe that they'd be willing to trade, please alert me. It is my ALL TIME favourite pokemon and I have been killing to find one, to no luck of course. Sorry that was very sad of me

Anyways, Hopefully I will not annoy you guys to much,

Killington

welcome brother how is the community treating ya. U know u guys are very lucky to have summer now here in Australia it's wet winter yuck u can't do much with all the rain. Oh man what I'll give for summer to be here. gotta love the sun the beach and the surf. Any way u want a growlithe do what I do use the cheats lol sometimes :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I keep forgetting that it's Winter in Australia. I could really use some cold weather though. It's 110 degrees Fahrenheit here and it's a scorcher. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Okay so a question to all those new users here: What section of the forum do you feel most comfortable in so far and why? And are there any sections you don't feel comfortable posting in yet? Don't worry if you do, we're all here to help you feel right at home c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2013
    hey there fellow pokefans i just started thought id give a shout out in the hopes of getting to know new friends on here oh by the way names SquallLeonheart823

Years
    hey there fellow pokefans i just started thought id give a shout out in the hopes of getting to know new friends on here oh by the way names SquallLeonheart823

Hi there, mind I just call you Squall?

Final Fantasy fan I presume?

Well, have a great time at PC! The name's Hikari.

diab_low

Years
    Hikari10 said:
    How are all our newbies doing today?

It's currently winter down here in my native Australia.

And Ice-Dragon, pleased to meet you! I'm Hikari.

wow u in Oz. me too Bro I'm from south hurstville

Meganium90 said:
    I keep forgetting that it's Winter in Australia. I could really use some cold weather though. It's 110 degrees Fahrenheit here and it's a scorcher. :(

nooo. the summer iz. way more cool nuthin to do in the winter trust me I live in Oz u can't do anything when it's raining everyday.

how bout we swap places u cone to Australia I go to New England :p jst. jks

Ice-Dragon said:
    It may be winter, but it's really warm here in Sydney.

Pleased to meet you as well Hikari! I don't have a nickname yet.

u in Sydney as well hello 2 u I'm in south hurstville. in syd wbu

Last edited:

JadeSkittles

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I saw this forum has many great sections. It even has a Let's Play section which shocked me. I was kinda surprised there is no Fandubbing section. Is that because it is illegal in a sense? Or just not enough people into it?

Oh and hello to everyone :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Fandubbing....kinda falls under the "No linking to illegal anime streaming websites" global rule here at PC. so whether if it's fan-made, the TV show itself still falls under legal circumstances.

And welcome aboard! :3 Nice to see ya here. Great to see that you're enjoying the sections, as well as the Let's Play section! ^_^

JadeSkittles

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Fandubbing....kinda falls under the "No linking to illegal anime streaming websites" global rule here at PC. so whether if it's fan-made, the TV show itself still falls under legal circumstances.

And welcome aboard! :3 Nice to see ya here. Great to see that you're enjoying the sections, as well as the Let's Play section! ^_^

ah makes sense

Thanks yeah LPing is a pretty fun thing

droomph

weeb
    Years
    ah makes sense

Thanks yeah LPing is a pretty fun thing
    Ha, so is "Let's Try to Play"!

Once me and my friend get a recording setup figured out, we'll start that - we suck at NSMB so I thought it would be funny to share with all of y'all, the Internet. But yeah nsfw

So do you have any favorite games (that isn't Pokémon)? Because I've found out about White Knight Chronicles recently - such a fun game, I never knew games could be so much fun! What games have you played recently that gave you that feeling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back