• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles

Seriously?
Years
  • After beating the Pokemon League, go back to Turnback Cave (the place you find Giratina in DP and where you come out from after capturing Giratina in Platinum). Once you make your way through (via luck, but it isn't too hard), go through the portal and search for the Griseous Orb, which (when held) will power up Giratina and change it to its Origin Forme (the legless one).

Years
  • I cannot go back, Im playing on Emulator. I dont know how to trade using emulators.

Ill just do some cheat or something

I got the flying Giratina, looks great, thanks.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Is the NZ Jirachi the one that activate the Event.
    if so, what event does it activate?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Yes the NZ (Nintendo Zone) Jirachi is the one to unlock the HG/SS Event. This event however is held within the PokéWalker itself. It uncovers the course, Edge of the Night Sky. So, to complete this you must trade over the NZ Jirachi to HG/SS then transfer it to the PokéWalker to have the new course unlocked.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Hi guys.
    For DPPt's Pokemons, am I only able to move them to HG/SS via Pal Park?
    No way for Wireless connection etc?
    I've got 2 DSes just for convenience's sake, so yeah.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hi guys.
    For DPPt's Pokemons, am I only able to move them to HG/SS via Pal Park?
    No way for Wireless connection etc?
    I've got 2 DSes just for convenience's sake, so yeah.

Well the HG/SS Pal Park is for transferring Pokémon from a GBA game only, not from other DS Games.

Actually, after you get your first pokemon and pokedex, I am pretty sure you can immediately trade via WiFi right then an there. So to answer your question, if you want to get DPPt Pokemon onto HG/SS, then all you will need to do is go into the union room on both games on the different DS's and trade the pokemon you desire.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years

• Well the HG/SS Pal Park is for transferring Pokémon from a GBA game only, not from other DS Games.

Actually, after you get your first pokemon and pokedex, I am pretty sure you can immediately trade via WiFi right then an there. So to answer your question, if you want to get DPPt Pokemon onto HG/SS, then all you will need to do is go into the union room on both games on the different DS's and trade the pokemon you desire.

Thank you very much for the answer!
    I'm so happy and excited about this now, thanks :D

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    For me, the WiFi place was blocked off in the first few cities, so I had to use the upper level to trade.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    For me, the WiFi place was blocked off in the first few cities, so I had to use the upper level to trade.

Well I am pretty sure all you need to use is the Union Room, that's all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Can someone help me?I Already go to Kanto with the Ship and come back to challange the elite four.And i cant get back to Kanto with the Ship Or use the HM Fly!Did i have to wait for The next Friday for the next Ship?(I Didnt have the Magnet Train Pass)

Thank you

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Can someone help me?I Already go to Kanto with the Ship and come back to challange the elite four.And i cant get back to Kanto with the Ship Or use the HM Fly!Did i have to wait for The next Friday for the next Ship?(I Didnt have the Magnet Train Pass)

Thank you

Well have you gone through the Kanto plot yet and fixed the power plant? I'm pretty sure you'll have to complete that quest before being able to ride the Magnet Train. I'm also pretty sure you can't ride the S.S Aqua until you get back to Kanto.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Well i cant get That Quest done WITHOUT Getting back to Kanto!Can you tell me how can i get back?I Cant ride S.S Aqua neither Fly

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well i cant get That Quest done WITHOUT Getting back to Kanto!Can you tell me how can i get back?I Cant ride S.S Aqua neither Fly

OH! Sorry, I read it wrong.. Well since you can't fly nor take the ship, why not just try walking back over?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Theres a Man Blocking My way

Wait a Minute.Why did i Suddenly Can Fly to Kanto?

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    To be honest, I really have no idea. @_@

So is everything better now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back