• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Pokemon: Shiny Mew level 50
    HP: 170
    OT: Hayley
    ID: 01000
    Nature: Lonely
    Date: Jun. 16, 2008
    Characteristic: Sturdy body

Hayley's pokemon can't be shiny.

Pokemon: Shiny Japanese Celebi level 10
    HP: 42
    OT: Japanese
    ID: 31121
    Nature: Lax
    Date: May 6, 2007
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Also probably hacked. You can have TwilightBlade look at it if you want though.

Hey, I got 2 pokemon off Smogon, they are commonly traded pokemon there apparently, and the people say they are legit but id like them checked here

151.png

Mew - Level 30 - UT - ミュウ
    Adamant
    OT: Eppie
    ID: 25162
    IVs: 31/30/31/9/30/31
    Moveset: Softboiled, Transform, Counter, Metronome
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Jun. 19, 2010
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 30
    Often Dozes Off

386.png
    386-a.png
    386-d.png
    386-s.png

Deoxys - Level 50 - UT
    Adamant
    OT: Eppie
    ID: 25162
    IVs: 31/30/31/9/30/31
    Moveset: Recover, ExtremeSpeed, Agility, Counter
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Jun. 19, 2010
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 50
    Often Dozes Off

Im sus cause the details are the same
    Im sorry if it takes more time, but id like these run through legal.exe rather than told they are straight out hacks.
    Unless theyve been tested before?

Old Sea Chart Mew has not been proven to be shiny. So it is considered a hack here regardless until it is proven (highly unlikely). The Deoxys is also probably hacked.

Also, with those being fairly recent, I seriously doubt they were produced by legit tickets.

tl;dr: I'm not wasting my time running obvious hacks through an easily fooled program that would say they are legal just based on the (worthless) nature and IVs.

Pro-tip: Smogon is full of hacks.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Old Sea Chart Mew has not been proven to be shiny. So it is considered a hack here regardless until it is proven (highly unlikely). The Deoxys is also probably hacked.

Also, with those being fairly recent, I seriously doubt they were produced by legit tickets.

tl;dr: I'm not wasting my time running obvious hacks through an easily fooled program that would say they are legal just based on the (worthless) nature and IVs.

Pro-tip: Smogon is full of hacks.

Alright thanks for that BlaQk
    Upsetting though.
    Why do they have event only pokes with Shiny sprites if you cant get them Shiny?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Alright thanks for that BlaQk
    Upsetting though.
    Why do they have event only pokes with Shiny sprites if you cant get them Shiny?

I don't work for Game Freak, so I can't really answer that. Arceus is a prime example though. There is also "speculation" that Reshiram and Zekrom can't be shiny either (I personally think it's a load of crap though).

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I agree with you, they are found in-game, the odds should be the same as every other in-game pokemon

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
  • BlaQk, just because the event is hacked, doesn't mean the Pokemon is hacked. There are legit ways to RNG Shiny Near Flawless Pokemon in Emerald. The Pokemon can still be legit if it came from a hacked wondercard. And Smogon isn't full of hacks. That a false accusation with no facts to back it up.

And Zekrom, Reshiram, and Vinciti all can't be shiny.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    BlaQk, just because the event is hacked, doesn't mean the Pokemon is hacked. There are legit ways to RNG Shiny Near Flawless Pokemon in Emerald. The Pokemon can still be legit if it came from a hacked wondercard. And Smogon isn't full of hacks. That a false accusation with no facts to back it up.

Tolanator is right. If Eppie's shiny Deoxys and Shiny Mew really are hacked, Eppie would of been blacklisted and the moderators like Expert evan wouldn't accept, trade for them, and allow him to trade them in the first place.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    BlaQk, just because the event is hacked, doesn't mean the Pokemon is hacked. There are legit ways to RNG Shiny Near Flawless Pokemon in Emerald. The Pokemon can still be legit if it came from a hacked wondercard. And Smogon isn't full of hacks. That a false accusation with no facts to back it up.

I've already replied to the first part of you're rant in VM.

Secondly, until proof is given (from someone who isn't suspect), I don't agree with your statement.

Tolanator is right. If Eppie's shiny Deoxys and Shiny Mew really are hacked, Eppie would of been blacklisted and the moderators like Expert evan wouldn't accept, trade for them, and allow him to trade them in the first place.

You obviously don't know anything about hacking. You can make perfectly legal pokemon that can be in no way tied to being hacked. So of course he won't be blacklisted, they can't prove they are hacked. However, if one uses common sense, well things are different.

Also, wasn't you blacklisted on smogon? :)

Ya. Legti check them all you'd like. Take them, and check their coding. It's 100% legit.

Like I already said, I'm not checking hacked pokemon, since it wouldn't do any good.

Being legit and being legal are two entirely different things.

Now, stop spamming this thread. Thanks. :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Your logic baffles me, bad users. If the event is hacked, then the Pokemon is hacked. *facepalm* Aside from that, I need some hack checking done, if that's alright with you blaQk my good sir.

Species: Jirachi
    Health Points (HP): 33
    Original Trainer: GAMESTP
    Identification: 02270
    Nature: Timid
    Date: April 24, 2015
    Characteristic: Proud of it's power.

I have a new FC you need to use if you can be bothered checking now. I'll VM you with it if you can.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Aside from that, I need some hack checking done, if that's alright with you blaQk my good sir.

Species: Jirachi
    Health Points (HP): 33
    Original Trainer: GAMESTP
    Identification: 02270
    Nature: Timid
    Date: April 24, 2015
    Characteristic: Proud of it's power.

I have a new FC you need to use if you can be bothered checking now. I'll VM you with it if you can.

No problem, just VM then. I also need your WLM addy again, lol.

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
  • Au contraire, if you can't obtain a Pokemon without using any means of hacking, then the Pokemon is hacked. It may not look hacked, but it is.

Ya. That explains why Pokemon from hacked Wondercards have the same data and internal structure then ones from legit Wondercards..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • It doesn't really matter if the internal structure or whatever is the same. If the wondercard or event has been hacked into the game to have access to it, then the Pokemon is hacked.

tl;dr
    "Going by your logic, my brave bird Gyarados is legit."

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PokéCommunity Forums. We're going to be civil, okay.

What's allowed on Smogon is not necessarily allowed here. Smogon does not dictate PC's trading rules and regulations. Smogon =\= PC.

Hacked wondercards, hacked events, hacked event items, emulator Pokemon, etc are not allowed here. This is no debate thread. This thread is to check whether or not if your Pokemon are allowed to be traded on PC.

Please, only post if you need to submit a hack check request or post if you a hack checker. I don't really need extraneous posters potentially confusing other traders.

Refrain from posting derogatory comments. Thank you.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    hello MOD..i have one question..someone traded me EVs pokemon using an AR...the pokemon still legit or not..? thanks..

If it has legal EVs, that is no more than 255 EVs in a stat and no more than 510 EVs overall, then it is more than likely legal.

10 ANIV Entei Lv 70 UT
    @Bold, Often scatters things.
    22/17/19/0/0/21
    OT: 10 ANIV, 06808

Please check this.

Please include the date and HP (not IV).

xEoNx

Trade & Angel Lord Forever
    Years
  • 10 ANIV Latias Lv 70 UT
    @Jolly, Often scatters things.
    17/11/16/14/8/4
    OT: 10 ANIV, 00010
    Date: Oct. 8, 2007
    HP: 203

TRU Shaymin Lv 50 UT
    @Mild, Proud of its power.
    14/30/24/23/11/7
    OT: TRU, 02089
    Date: Feb. 8, 2009
    HP: 167

10 ANIV Entei Lv 70 UT
    22/17/19/0/0/21
    Date: Aug. 29, 2007
    HP: 256

Please check these. Thanks :)

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    10 ANIV Latias Lv 70 UT
    @Jolly, Often scatters things.
    17/11/16/14/8/4
    OT: 10 ANIV, 00010
    Date: Oct. 8, 2007
    HP: 203

TRU Shaymin Lv 50 UT
    @Mild, Proud of its power.
    14/30/24/23/11/7
    OT: TRU, 02089
    Date: Feb. 8, 2009
    HP: 167

10 ANIV Entei Lv 70 UT
    22/17/19/0/0/21
    Date: Aug. 29, 2007
    HP: 256

Please check these. Thanks :)

The Latias and Entei are already confirmed hacks. I can trade for and check the Shaymin later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back