• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    Looking for Taillow, Corphish, and Spheal. I dont have anything in return seeing as i just started. Kinda hoping for a donation : D. All level one if possible. PM me if you can trade them to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Pokegirlk's wanted list

Here is a list of my wanted! I can give bulbasaur and the starters
    Burmy
    Spiritbomb
    Glameow

donte2006

Rich Boy
    Years
    looking for a recent shiny Raikou
    will trade recent shiny Entei
    i got the dates mixed up and got entei when I wanted Raikou

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
    hey
    im looking for the japanese crown beasts. ill be willing to trade many of the EV'd pokemon that i have.
    also, if you want to trade EV for EV, im willing to do that!
    PM if you're interested

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Looking for the recent Shiny Event Raikou. Will trade the Entei or Suicune (when it comes out) or anything else I might have. Don't mind if you clone. Thanks!

FC : 2236 0930 6292

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    I am looking for a Shiny Raikou from either gamestop or the wfc events i missed him both times. I am willing to trade whatever i can, please pm and we will work it out. my pal pad number is 1248 7420 8062 name jolon

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Im looking for a tradeback on any mew, celebii, deoxeys, saymin, arceus and darkrai
    I'm trying to complete my pokedex! I have the recent raikou and entei events and a jarachi if you dont want to do a tradeback! My FC is 4684 7324 6022
    thanks!!

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    LF : EVd umbreon , EVd arcanine ( prefer shiny )

OF : Evd darkrai, event mew, event jirachi, modest mewtwo, giratina, ho-oh,lugia

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for the Tm's Toxic, Ice beam, Dragon pulse, Stone edge and Roar, PM/VM me and we'll work something out. :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    LF : EVd umbreon , EVd arcanine ( prefer shiny )

OF : Evd darkrai, event mew, event jirachi, modest mewtwo, giratina, ho-oh,lugia

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    Request: Shiny Hasty, Naughty, Lonely, Bashful & Serious Jirachi, PCNYa/b's, JEREMY Oddish that isn't May 18th 2008, JEREMY Slowpoke that isn't March 31st 2010

Offering: Shiny Docile, Careful & Timid Jirachi

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Looking for Bulbasaur, Torchic and Miltank. Can offer any other starter as well as several others, just ask.

I have all of the all I want is glameow and spiritbomb

Solice;64602 85 said:
    Requesting: Recent Event Raikou. The Shiny One.
    Offering: GAMESTP Pichu, Spiky Ear Pichu, 10th Anniversary Mew, Night Edge Jirachi (If memory serves me correct), and recent Event Entei, shiny. All are slightly trained, only Entei has been leveled and only by 1 level. I will be cloning my Pokemon, but I will give you the original. If you are uncomfortable with that, then I can not trade.

I have the event! Can I have the mew

For Everyone that wants the shiny raikou I have it and the best offer gets it! P.S. I have 2 one on my ss and on d

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back