• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ill trade eggs of any starter you want and give an arceus lvl. 100 if you trade me something good!!=) i might even give a darkrai if your pokemon is rare and i dont have it, i am a collecter of rares and shinies but i dont have any shinies so ill atomaticaly give you one for a shiny

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    can i get the jhoto/kanto starters pleasewhen i get wi fi in about 2 weeks

i will give hoen starter or piplup cyndaquill (make cynda shiny u get hydro pip) if u could

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Looking for:Shiny Ev'd HG/SS Gyarados
    Offering:ev'd weavile and pikachu colored pichu

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    Looking for a shiny UT Vulpix preferably a nature that gives good sp defense or speed. Will offer my lonely shiny gastly for it or a shiny beldum. Also looking for Power items (want a power anklet ASAP) Please give me a PM if you're up for a trade. If you don't want the gastly or beldum, I can get some shinys off of my emerald (I have quite a few and they arent hacked) I just have to complete my sinnoh dex ~_~

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    still looking for shinies: pikachu, gen 3 startes, and gen 4 startes (except piplup), trapinch, larvatar, also looking for the three legendary birds (shiny) plus lugia and oh ho!

events: hg/ss specials and events and any othe events i do not have

looking for power items

and looking for iv battles :)

i am offering anything from my thread, pm/vm me to set up a trade :)

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    desperately looking for a tm stealth rock, tm roar, and tm earthquake. Offering tm ice beam, tm thunderbolt, and psychic. pm me if interested.

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
    Offering UT Articuno
    Looking for Suicune UT would be nice (:
    PM/VM for any info or possible trade

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Giving Sinnoh starters!

hai,if you don't got the other 2 starters at the start of the game(D,P,Pl)or just want them(hg,ss)I cn give you all 3 for ANYTHING.an uber,lv.1,or another starter!just tell what you want and I will give it to you!(and a random boy/girl can get something!)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I am looking for a LEGIT Jolly Jirachi w/ Good IV's
    I will trade up to FIVE SHINIES from my thread for one, if it is SHINY TEN SHINIED FROM MY THREAD (=

Years
    I need a English EB Games/TRU Arceus.Will give Heatran,Giratina and a Shokotan evolved Pichu(Now a Pikachu.)Also,if you give me a UT English Channel Jirachi and/or a Suicune or Entei,it'd be very appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back