• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    I want a Feebas -- here's my trades

I would like an untrained male feebas - I'll do the training. I have the following to trade:

lvl 55 Gyrados
    lvl 51 Roselia
    lvl 46 Steelix
    lvl 35 medicham
    lvl 35 sneasel

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    offering: chikorita, totodile, charmander, squirtle, kangaskhan,vulpix, weedle, teddiursa,skarmory
    LF: mudkip, chimchar,heart scale.

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • I am looking a the TM Explosion, I am offering shinies for one of them, like shiny azelf or shiny Cresselia (RNC's)
    PM/VM me if interested. Thanks! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2011
    I need a pokemon movie regigigas.I will give you a phione,feebas,and a red gyarados that have pokerus for the regigigas.please I really need the pokemon movie regigigas. Friend code 5199-9520-0996

Last edited:

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
    Years
  • hey can someone trade me a male snover, with s nature that boosts special atttack or speed? I can trade most starters, Feraligatr, Tyranitar, and Riolus.

Heartgold Friend Code: 3953 9205 6935

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hey guys i really looking for a dusk stone if anyone has one plz plz trade with me

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • can some please trade me a blissy? I'm too lazy to generate the berries to evolve my chansey.

I can give you torchic, treecko, mudkip, bagon, voltorb, kabuto, shelder, or shieldon...

what berries? I've happy-evolved a lot of pokémon just battling, never used berries.

Can someone do me a favour? I want to evolve my sneasel, so I need to trade. Also, if you could give me a heart scale when giving it back to me I'd be happy.

I can offer some strange berries from y Soul Silver (so we'll have to trade twice, since my sneasel is in Diamond)

Years
  • I'm looking for a male charmander with an egg move crunch. Can someone pm me if you have it? I'm willing to trade my gamestop legendary pokemon for it. Please contact me when you can. I'm making an Nu team for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Flawless IV's

Looking for pretty much any pokemon with flawless (or very close to) IV's.

List of what i can offer is in sig.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    i am on right now, did anyone need anything!
    i had a few pokemon reserved for people!

just tell me if you still want them!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    did someone have an heart scale for trade?
    i need one to teach my charizard air slash

yes i have a few, i can just give you a throw away pokemon with one attached!
    you can do the same!
    unless you want something specific...

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    LF: Ash's Pikachu. No hack. Clones are fine.

OF: FAL2010 Mew UT
    Shiny Japanese Shinx
    Japanese Sinjoh Ruins Giratina
    Azelf
    Mystry mew
    Gamestop Shiny Entai

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    yes i have a few, i can just give you a throw away pokemon with one attached!
    you can do the same!
    unless you want something specific...
    it would be nice if you'll give me one of your heart scale, that all what i need at the moment so i don't have another request like which pokemon should hold the heart scale or something like that.
    by the way, it's doesn't matter which pokemon i'll sent to you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    nope, i think i have your fc

here is mine:
    0604 1678 8073

i will go to the pokecenter now!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Offer Entei or Suicune gamestop event for 6 red shards and a tm earthquake. I really need it. Pm me if you can. I have 2 suicune and 1 Entei one is in my diamond version though.

i have them if you need them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back