• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Hay so whos getting white tomorrow and would like to trade me a wargle for idk my wotter n_n.

Darn White version exclusives.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I'm gonna end up getting White because EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW IS GETTING BLACK ARGARGARGARG
    Yeeeeah. It's raining out though and I don't like walking in the rain. :(

Detox

I'm gonna end up getting White because EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW IS GETTING BLACK ARGARGARGARG
    Yeeeeah. It's raining out though and I don't like walking in the rain. :(

It would actually be the opposite. Everyone is getting White 'for better pokemon'.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I've spent more time playing Oregon Trail than I have playing white version. =/
    "You have Dysentery."

I'm not sure if it's just me or not but the boards keep saying I keep doubleposting even though I hit the button once...and there's no lag involved. =/

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Well, you can't come back and be considered "new"
    So nice sarcasm. :3

Detox

Maybe ill make a trade thread again, I beat black and transferred some stuff over. Opinions?

Also time to figure out how to RNG this game hmmm....

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Do whatever you want, unless you want bad Pokemon like people offering lots of Lillipups and Patrats instead of Braviary. I just got the game today, earlier than I was supposed to.

Detox

Im surprised I beat it in two days...then again, Swanna sorta mauled everything after the 5th gym alone...

Detox

Well mine was modest and had an expert belt so that sorta helped a lot lol.

Also serperior can setup on anything once it gets coil soo...

And Krookidile + Moxie = gg.

And thats how I beat the Elite 4.

Detox

Water types seem to make the game a tad easy tbh. You might want to keep it lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Can anyone tell what good natures would be for these Pokemon?

Ducklett, Minccino, Gothita, and Emolga?

All help is very much appreciated. [:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Naive on Ducklett isn't really that good, since Swanna is more of a special attacker. You'll most likely be running Air Slash, Surf/Scald, Ice Beam and HP Grass or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back